All reviews ruby tuesdays swim team wounded warrior lehigh valley bistro staff lafayette college the hotel is conveniently located short stay starbucks coffee crayola experience business traveler wedding weekend hotel stay great rate a great stay dutch springs off the highway
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Went for a night up to Bethlehem to play some slots and ended up staying here as the room was about half the price. The hotel is located about 9 miles from the Casino in case you are planning that. It is located right off of I-78, when it was quiet in the room, no TV and the AC was not running I could have some road noise but it was unbearable. Check-in was quick and efficient, front desk staff was nice both on check-in and checkout. Property was in good shape, bed was firm but comfortable. The room was clean, towels lacked any kind of softness (at first I thought I was drying off with the bath mat, I was not). Paul Mitchell bath products in the room and a hair dryer. Wi-Fi was complementary as well as parking. Within a mile of the hotel are several restaurants (Texas Roadhouse Steak place, TGI Fridays, and a couple of others. Also, it is less than 1/2 mile from St Lukes Hospital should you needing to stay close.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Preston71
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for staying with us when you came to Bethlehem to try your luck at the new sands casino. I hope you were a big winner at the slots, and we look forward to the opportunity to see you again soon.
May your good luck continue.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed here last week and the place is nice the rooms were great but the staff was not so good. Check in was ok but the women at the front desk name Christina kept interupting the agent while i was checking in for sales stuff. The manager Keith was so cocky and smart mouth when i complained about a room issue so i dropped it and decided to wait till i get the survey in my email for being marriott rewards member. I use to stay here months ago and the Nice lady name Denise was the Manager then and she was very pleasent and greeted me as a member and made me feel at home. This Keith Guy is going to make people not want to come to this nice place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Hello - Denise here. I am so sorry to have missed you during this recent visit and want to apologize that we didn't provide the best possible hospitality experience for you. I am still managing this hotel and take your feedback very seriously. I do hope to visit with you again soon.
Have a safe Summer of travel
warmly,

Reviewed June 3, 2012

The rooms were spotless, the toiletries were good, the breakfast was yummy, but if you want to sleep, this may not be for you:

I like small/mushy pillows, so it was great for me, but my husband woke up with a sore neck because there weren't any fluffy/hard ones

Noise control was a major issue both nights (we stayed on the 3rd floor). The first night there was a party going on in the room next door and we decided not to complain, stupidly, because we were awaken at 3am as the party let out.

The next night, I was feeling less charitable and called the front desk (after telling the young main wailing outside of the "party room" to please be quiet.. the front desk attendance asked us to "give them more details" - honestly I said you can't miss it - arrive on the 3rd floor and your ears will find the way for you. To my knowledge, no one stopped the party...

If it weren't for two sleepless nights, I'd say this is a good spot in the area. Too bad.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crazytravelernyc
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback - we have instituted a "curfew" agreement at check in that is designed to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. This new agreement outlines our policy for disruptive noise after 11pm. I am sorry we were not able to handle the noise issues and deliver on a restful night for you both. I have reviewed your feedback with our service team and we are hopeful the new poilcy will be a tool in defining our expectations and outlining consequences for disruptive late-night noise. We do hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon. Have a safe Summer of travel

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Good basic Courtyard with everything one would expect to find at them. The rooms are very clean with good lighting. The feature we liked the most that in the lobby was a notebook with perhaps the menus of 30 or so area restaurants. What a great idea!! And to top it off, the hotel had coupons for many of them.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for your comments, we are pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. There are so Many great restaurants in our area and we love directing guests to our local favorites. Enjoy your travels and we hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Have stayed at this hotel 3 times and each stay has been great. Hotel is one of the more recent Courtyards and has the newer interior design. Each King room has a sofa and the beds face to the window. Each room also includes a mini fridge. The interior design is quite cozy and warm.

the staff is very friendly. The bartender in the lounge is great BTW.

hotel has an indoor pool.

the Hotel is located with easy highway access.

There are chain restaurant selections nearby (Ruby Tuesdays, Panera Bread and TGIF's within walking distance) for easy dinner access. About 1.5 miles away is a fine dining restaurant "Blue" which is great.

Overall enjoy this hotel more than all of the others I have tried in Easton

Room Tip: try to get a top floor room especially if you like sleeping late
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you vsit Easton. I am so glad you were able to visit with Ira, our bartender, and that your accommodations and interractions combined for a great hospitality experience. We hope to see you again soon.