“It's Ok!”

Comfort Suites University
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This Comfort Inn (Suites) was ok, nothing special to write home about. The usual treats, nice lobby, friendly staff, clean room with the usual amenities. I did rest very comfortable while there. There's a bar located on the property, and the breakfast was alright, there was plenty of breakfast items to choose from. Situated close enough to walk just about anywhere there was to go in Bethlehem, I'd probably stay there again if I'm ever back in Bethlehem, because the rates were reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
pa209, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you for writing this review. We are glad your stay was comfortable and positive. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed for a night. Didn't try the breakfast , but another person in our party said it wasn't that great. I had a heater issue with the room and called the front desk. They never came around to fix it. The beds and bathrooms were clean and the personnel was nice though.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for writing this review. I'm happy that your stay was good. I am concerned that no one came to fix your heater though. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss further.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

610-882-9700

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I just wanted to thank the staff of this Hotel for going above and beyond with regard to customer service.

My "visit" was on Feb 5th 2014, and the first interaction I had with the night clerk I did not get his name but lets just say it could have went either way, as I presented him with some unique challenges, he very quickly made the decision to help, for that I cannot thank him enough.

The following morning I met a young lady named Tara, where again I presented her with some unique challenges, well this young lady made the whole thing so easy that I must say I would not have been able to it with out her.

She arranged a shuttle to the bus station for me at no charge, and everything went so easily because of Tara going the extra mile.

I just wanted to personally thank the two people I spoke with at this Hotel they were great, especially Tara.

Thank you very much, I'm sure karma has been good to you.
Mike A. Zegilla

Room Tip: You can't go wrong here.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
pa209, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our staff is always willing to help when they can. I will share these comments with my staff. We do hope to see you again in the near future.

610-882-9700

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We were late for the scheduled van to the airport. Jack, the van driver was extremely helpful. He volunteered to make an additional run to the airport to accommodate us and got us there for an on time departure. He turned a potentially bad situation into a pleasant experience. Thanks.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
pa209, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Timothy,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad we were able to assist you in you time of need. Jack along with the rest of the staff are always willing to go the extra mile for our guests. We do hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

The only thing is if you decide to write another review 5 is the highest and 1 is the lowest score.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Augustine the General Manager is extremely nice and helpful, making the experience that much better. He was quick to solve problems and had a smile on his face through the process. Good place to stay if visiting Lehigh - walking distance from all activities.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
pa209, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments about the hotel and location. I will share this with Augustine and the rest of the staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed here for the Runners World Festival - Perfect location 1 mile from the start/finish area. Free parking, super friendly staff. They set up the breakfast early for the runners & had no problem at all giving us a little bit late checkout so we could shower before driving back to NY. Room was clean and everything worked perfectly. We asked for sheets for the pullout sofa - brought up immediately with a smile. I really cannot give enough compliments to this hotel. Every single person we met from front desk to housekeeper to bartender to breakfast attendant was happy and genuine. The hotel is kept in great condition. You can tell that the owners and managers are invested in keeping this place great!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for writing such a positive review of your stay during an extremely busy weekend. We have a great staff and are working to improve our facility to match their level of service. We do hope to see you again soon or at least next year for the Runners World event.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a relatively clean hotel, in line with other comfort suites. The location is good if you are going to the Sands Casino in Bethlehem, probably about a mile away. The beds are just ok, many other hotels with more comfortable beds. The breakfast is also on par with other Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. We are glad our hotel lived up to your expectations. We are striving to improve our facility and hope to see you again in the near future.