“The best! Wish I had more reason to return to Bethlehem”

Comfort Suites University
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I travel a lot for work, and I must say that this particular Comfort Suites is really tops. I would return here for vacation.

The counter staff is incredibly friendly and helpful in a sincere way, not a fake, perfunctory way. A restaurant/bar in the lobby seemed rather charming and I lamented the fact that I had to attend a business function elsewhere. Great, satisfying breakfast. Not gourmet, but who really cares?

The rooms were unexpectedly lovely and seemed to have been recently redecorated. Spacious, well-planned, and clean. Immaculate actually. Our room had a beautiful view of hills and trees.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The most astounding thing was the bill. I thought I had been undercharged. Comfort Suites is a great bargain, and Bethlehem is definitely worth a visit. Many good family-owned restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites University

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We chose this hotel for proximity to the Christkindlmarkt. Upon arrival, we were delighted to learn that among the services offered was a shuttle service to the market and Steel Stacks area. Not having to drive and park was much easier and not nearly as tiring. Overall, we found the hotel a very good choice. Staying there 2 nights, we had breakfasts and one dinner in their restaurant with no complaints about food or service, even when they were short staffed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and look forward to staying there again. Bethlehem is a delightful place to visit especially during the holiday season.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ruth57718
Reviewed February 23, 2012

An average hotel nothing great but they provide us with a sofabed, fridge and microwave. Every morning they had a complimentary breakfast Buffet but I can't comment on that cause we did not take advantage of that. They also had free Internet but it was slow ;(

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I spent the weekend at this hotel. I travel every other week to hotels this hotel is so clean, the staff is friendly and they go above and beyond. the breakfast has so much to choose from. I recommend this hotel to anyone. If your traveling to the sands casino they have a shuttle that runs on the hour. Best hotel Bethlehem

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ernest C
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have stayed here when I come to Bethlehem......the staff is always friendly and accomadating!
Last mintue, I brought my dogs and the front desk rearrange the rooms for them......the morning buffett is good...

your in the heart of everything.....from Sands Casino,Steel Sacks and short run over to downtown Bethlehem
my family had a wonderful time and we will be back again and again!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Booked here based on the amenities advertised, like certain restaurants nearby, high-speed wireless internet, & in-room movies. The high-speed wireless internet signal varied from good to poor constantly & as the evening progressed, it got slower & got to the point it wasn't worth trying to do any more work. When I inquired about the Bennigan's Restaurant & the TGIF's listed as nearby, I never did get a straight answer & was told there are many other restaurants within walking distance. Looked on my GPS & couldn't get directions to either of them within 3.5 miles of the hotel. Since they no longer had in-room movies, I asked where the nearest theatre was & it was in a mall about 3-4 miles away, so I didn't bother. Room was clean, comfortable, & quiet, but would consider looking at other alternatives the next time I travel to this area. I just didn't feel it was worth the rate being charged.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Friendly staff , from the front desk to the bartenders. Clean hotel. Very close to the casino and some nice sports bars, etc..... major highway accessible....

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business