“Nicest front desk staff!”

Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Monroe, New York
“Nicest front desk staff!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The front desk staff was so kind and considerate of the needs of our family. Ryan and Valerie are two of the most professional and kind front desk employees. They were so attentive to our groups' needs! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
We are always appreciative when a guest not only takes the time to write a review, but specifically mentions associates that make their stay memorable. We will make sure that they receive recognition for making your stay pleasurable. We hope that you will choose us again when you have group or individual needs in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Wantage, New Jersey
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This Courtyard Marriott is bordered by a Fairfield Marriott and a Residence Inn Marriott. The Courtyard has "The Bistro", so while breakfast isn't included, price was better and breakfast was readily available if desired. Great staff, great location, clean, well maintained. I had a room with King bed and pullout sofa single sleeper for my son, was very good mattress on the pullout and was comfortable for 3 people, much better than a normal roll away bed in taking up less room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, the staff and the new Bistro concept. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to our area.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Came in late in the afternoon with a reservation I had incorrectly book for the wrong night. Even though they were nearly oversold for the weekend, the staff went out of their way to accommodate me and even helped me get the room I needed. Very clean, comfortable rooms. I've spent a lot of time in hotels in my day and the evening staff at this Courtyard had some of the best hospitality I've ever seen.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff and hotel. We are glad that we were able to accommodate your changes to your satisfaction. We truly appreciate you taking the time to post a review we're glad you enjoyed your stay!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Regular Courtyard. It is right next to sister properties a Fairfield and a Residence. Directly off the highway, so traffic is audible at night. Standard renovated lobby with Bistro, nothing special about the fitness center. Plenty of public spaces including a lounge off the lobby with a wide screen television and two fast computers with available printers.

Also seemingly standard for Courtyards, my room had not been recently renovated. It did not smell great, and the air conditioner did not really seem to respond well to the controls. The couch seemed old. Everything was clean and plenty of towels.

Kim at the front desk went out of her way to take great care of me, even bringing me a glass of water when I was sitting on the other side of the lobby and had just returned from a run outdoors.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I truly appreciate your kind comments about our front desk associate, Kim!. I'm sorry about the room odor and the fact that the A/C controls did not work to your satisfaction. I hope you will give us another chance next time you are in the area. Thank you again!
David Greco
New Jersey
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I only spent one night at this hotel since we were in town for our niece's graduation from Leigh. We were both pleased by the cleanliness of the lobby and the room. The room was spacious and well appointed; the staff was friendly and very helpful. We did not make use of the on-site Cafe. Overall, one of the best Courtyards I have stayed at!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff and hotel. We truly appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay!
David Greco
Lyndhurst, New Jersey
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Were staying in the area overnight. Seems like an older hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall hotel was clean. We did take issue to the excessive vibrations felt in the floor of the room/bed accompanied by motor/generator noise?

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I truly appreciate your kind comments about our staff and Hotel overall. I'm sorry that you had issues with vibrations in your room. We are working on finding their source so that furture guests will not have this inconvenience. Once again, Thank You.
Leominster, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My son and I stopped here on a longer road trip. Our room had twin queen beds, which were nice but a little firm. The room was clean, and there were some healthy choices in the Café for breakfast. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for something at the end farthest from the highway.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank leom5558
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I truly appreciate your kind comments about our staff and Bistro. I'm sorry that our beds were not to your satisfaction. I hope this will not keep you from staying with us again next time you are in the area. Thank You.