Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$170
$139
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$161
$94
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$85
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$94
$78
Hotels.com
$149
$134
All reviewsfront deskcomfortable night's sleepbistro areastaff makesrooms are clean and spaciouscomplimentary coffeebusy highwaynice lobbymarriott propertieshotel shuttlesmall refrigeratorworkout roomfollowing morningindoor poolvery nice stayhotel roomshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was just here for one night for business and everything was clean and very comfortable. The room was large and the staff was friendly. It was a good location and made it easy for me to come and go. I nice place I will stay at whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mwayc
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback! I truly appreciate your kind comments about our staff and hotel. I will be sure to share them with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Clean, comfortable, plenty of room. We had a soccer tourney nearby and most of the team stayed here. Everyone was pleasant and understanding of all these kids.
We only stay at Marriott's because we expect it to be perfect and it always is.
Great hotel.

Room Tip: Third floor was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff and hotel. I will be sure to share them with the entire team. i'm so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great hotel! Very clean!
The gentleman at the front desk Saturday night - I apologize for not getting his name - . I cannot even begin to tell you how helpful and courteous he was, The lobby was overflowing with kids and adults and he kept everything under control. He was right on top of everything and I never saw anything but a smile.
Also, the woman who was working in the café area, was coming out every few minutes to clean up. She must have discarded 100 pizza boxes and emptied the trash 50 times.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your feedback! I truely appreciate your kind comments about our staff and hotel. The gentleman at the front desk that you are referring to is Ryan and the woman working in the Bistro was Sheree. I will be sure to share your comments with them and our entire team. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area.
Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had to stay at this hotel for a work trip, and overall the experience was nice. The rooms were clean and the staff were very friendly.

There's not much of a breakfast choice.

Not very much to say as there's nothing happening around the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be sure to share them with our entire team.
We try to offer a variety of choices at breakfast so everyone can find something they like. However, in your case it appears we failed to meet expectations, and for that I am truly sorry.
Thank you again for your feedback!
David Greco, General Manager

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was a typical Marriott. We love to stay at Marriotts because you know what you are getting.

Check in was a breeze. The Staff were nice and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. We were only there one night on our way to Nazareth, PA to tour the Martin Guitar Museum and Factory. We really enjoyed our stay. No complaints.

Restaurants and fast food places were close.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff and hotel.
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!