Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Avon, iN
“Best Hotel Staff Ever”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

These are the best group of people that work at this hotel. They are always friendly and ready to make your day. Adrian, the front desk supervisor, is the best and is always ready to help. In Fact there was an issue with my room and she fixed plus went above and beyond.

Room Tip: Beside side to stay on is the left hand side
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, October 3, 2011
Havery1439, thank you for your candid comments. I have passed along your comments to Adrienne. We are happy that Adrienne was able to resolve your issue during your stay. Our staff take great pride of providing the "Best Hospitality" anywhere.

Thank you again for comments and your stay. We hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Clark, SD
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Friendly staff that asked if we needed advice or help, good breakfast, pleasant room. Was our first stay, but will return.

Room Tip: AAA or AARP gives a great price
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2011
Thank you for your candid comments. Getting a room anywhere in the Lehigh Valley is easy, staying the Fairfield Inn we keep our "Promises" by "Responding Promptly To Any Need You May Have", "Always Make You Feel Welcomed", "Always Give You A Room That Is Clean Fresh And Reflects Our Highest Quality Standards", and "Provide Service That Will Make You Want To Return"!

We thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your return.
new york ny
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Let me make this short and sweet. If you want a nice, simple, clean, comfortable room at a fair rate, an OUTSTANDING staff, fantastic service, stay here. If not you are on your own and I can be of no help to you. You would be hard pressed to find fault with anything at this tiny gem of a hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, September 22, 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. Our staff continues to work hard to provide a clean, comfortable room and we want to make you always feel welcomed by providing you with the best service that money can buy for your lodging dollar.

Thank you again and we will continue to do everything possible to earn your trust and goodwil.
We will look forward to your return!
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Wow! Every associate I spoke with or had contact with was gracious. The date was 9/14/2011 at approximately 6:30 PM. When I hobbled into the hotel after a long day of 54 patients. I was greeted by a lovely hispanic woman,(I regret refering to ethnicities, and I hope she is not angry. I am not offended if upon seeing my last name I am asked "which way is Israel" lol) who was so empathetic and kind. She suggested I take a hot bath and commented on how tired I appeared to be. I immediately felt releived.

I came into the hotel not feeling well and the next morning I called the front desk and asked if I might stay another night and mentioned I was ill. No Problem! she said. I do not know her name. It was about 7am on 9/15/11 hopefully this information will give her some recognition. She offered to have hot tea brought to my room. Such a thoughtful and compassionate woman.

The next morning I spoke with Jessie at the front desk and imposed again upon the staff because I requested an extended checkout. He granted me extra time without hesitation. I told him how impressed I was with the hotel and staff. I did not mention how clean and comfortable my room was. Housekeeping is fanatical here, as well as freindly and seemingly happy.

The morning breakfast hostess insisted I take some fruit when I came down late for coffee. She was sweet,friendly, and nurturing.

Thank you all so much for making my stay relaxing and peaceful. I have stayed at Marriott brands more than 200 nights in the last 3 years. Some are not documented because i let my travel partner take the points. Thank you Thank you Thank you

1 Thank DianeCephalon
On behalf of Jesse, Adrienne, Ana, Lynn, and the entire hotel staff we hope you are feeling better. We happy that you stayed with us and thank you for the great reviews. No one understands our guests better than we do because we know our guests well enough to consistently deliver a unique hotel experience that is just right.

Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to your next stay. Safe travels!
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We always like Fairfield Inns and when possible it is our first hotel choice when travelling. After a long drive from Maine and continuous route changes due to the recent flooding caused by Tropical Storm Lee, we were pleasantly pleased to find a Fairfield Inn in Bethlehem. Didn't have reservations and unsure if there would be vacancies on a Saturday night. We arrived around 6:30 just behind a large group of people/families that had reservations. With only one person at check-in and a line of people waiting to get checked in, I was impressed at how efficient and professional the man was at check-in. Thankfully we were able to get a room. At my request he gave us a room that was quieter than those facing the busy highway. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable....meeting our standards and expectations, plus high speed internet. The shower was great and the towels were fluffy (unlike a previous competitor hotel we had just spent 5 nights at). Although the complimentary breakfast didn't start until 7:00, coffee, plus other breakfast food, not all, was available at 6:00 which accommodated our early departure time. The a.m. staff was friendly and helpful as well, coupled with the breakfast options, we were able to get something to eat and get the early start we needed. Again the Fairfield Inn and staff met and exceeded our expectations. We definitely recommend this Inn/location; Another note: the Fairfield established a restaurant discount with many local restaurants (Applebees for one) which we took advantage of and was within walking distance of this Fairfield. Another nice touch!! Thank You!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
WOW! Thank you for your rave reviews. I am happy to hear that we are keeping our "Promises". The Fairfield Inn staff tries to make our hotel the place to stay when visiting Bethlehem, We are delighted for recognizing the staff for being very helpful, we all take pride in assisting guests with all their needs, and it is nice to be recognized for our hospitality. After a busy travel day our mission is to make sure all guests happy, comfy, and with their bellies full get a well needed rest.

Thank you again and have fun on your travels.
Great Mills
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Staff was very professional and friendly. Hotel was clean and well kept. Breakfast was hearty. I wish all hotel stays would end up being as nice as this one (for the money.) Relax and make your reservations!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. The staff works hard to provide a clean, comfortable and friendly environment. Our guest tell us we provide the most VALUE for your lodging dollar, and we are always anxious to provide it firsthand.

Thank you again for staying with us and your very candid comments.
We will look forward to your return!
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for about six weeks due to business in the area. Starting with Peg Godfrey who set up my stay and ending with her entire front desk staff, my stay didn't feel like a hotel stay at all. It was home for awhile and everyone there made sure I wasn't forgotten and had everything I needed. The rooms were clean and fresh everyday, and a the little things in the room were refreshed daily. I can't say enough about how professional and courteous everyone was, and I look forward to my next stay there. Try this one out you won't be disappointed!!

Room Tip: The room again was fresh everyday and quite honestly remarkably quiet. My room did face route 22, b...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
PeggyGodfreyDOS, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
Thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure working with our guests to ensure we are keeping our promises. Your comments regarding the cleanliness and comfort of your room and the hotel, and a special thank you for recognizing the genuine hospitality of the entire hotel staff.. Our staff enjoys hearing how much they are appreciated just as much as they enjoy providing hospitality........your comments will be shared with the staff.
Thank you for staying with the Fairfield Inn Bethlehem and we look forward to providing you with an exceptional stay when visiting the Lehigh Valley.