$99
$93
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$127
$119
$94
$89
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
HIExpress.com
$78
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$110
$98
ComfortSuites
$199
  • Restaurant
$165
$135
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$132
$129
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastindoor poolnice hoteloff the highwaywould stay here againnice stayeasy accessbusiness tripfitness centerplenty of parkingliving roomthe breakfast arealehigh valleysands casinolobbyfireplace
Reviewed November 18, 2010

I spend approximately 80 nights a year out of town. I have never felt more welcome or at home that this hotel. They have all th amentities of the larger hotels but the service you deserve. Greg is the front desk manager and will remember you and call you by name. It is an outstanding place to stay!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Mel_Kay_Al
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for one night for my daughter's baptism. The rooms were great, especially the suite which included a kitchen. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank nycgen
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Excellent location for our visit. Very Clean throughout. Friendly, professiona front desk. One downfall--RM 127- WIndow looks directly out at wall of other rooms.No View ). Breakfast good.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank guardrail
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We weren't able to make it for our first night of our reservation so we called them a week in advance to cancel the first night. They told us absolutely no problem, and that they would see us the following day. When we arrived they told us they we still had to pay for the first night because it was pre-paid, and that they had no knowledge of the phone call. We then talked to the manager who was extremely rude to us, and basically told us that they made a mistake because of new hotel staff, and that we should have read our agreement more carefully. While we were discussing this with the manager, a service desk host was laughing at the situation. It really was crazy. I've never been treated so poorly at a hotel before. There are a bunch of nice hotels around this area, please don't stay at this one.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MikeT2003
Reviewed May 27, 2010

I am a truckdriver and usually stay in motels four days at a time but this time I got stuck out and had to take my two days off at a motel instead of home...I chose this one because I have had very few problems with Hamptons....when I arrived I was wanting a king study but endede up with a king suite...I have stayed in many nice places but never anything this large...this was great for my two days of R and R ...huge rooms I had two tv's, couch, dinette ,stove ( with pots ,pans,plates ,silverware..the whole deal )dishwasher ,sink even a garbage disposal ....friendly people....nice business ctr, fitness ctr.....this was absoluteley great when I got the bill I almost fell over....$ 109.00 per night....only thing that I could find that could have used a little work was the laundry area...it was showing signs of needing a remodel job badly...besides that this was spectacular...ever in the area you gotta stay here...I just cant say enough about how great it was...esp. for the money.....

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business