Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem
$124
$105
Courtyard
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$143
$139
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$85
$111
$89
$67
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$109
$116
Courtyard
$159
$143
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfast isoff the highwayindoor pooleasy accessnice staywould stay here againbusiness tripsitting areathe breakfast arealiving roomlehigh valleysands casinofireplacelobbyaccommodationscollege
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Very accommodating for multi family ski weekend. Tabithe, the manager was great. Lobby has beautiful fireplace and comfortable seating. We love this place. This was our 3rd annual visit. Looking forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its amenities, and the area around us. Thank you so much for the compliment and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tabetha Benintende
Front Office Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem
610-868-2442

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Arrived and departed before the recent snow storm. Room 202 (fireplace room). Very very clean, especially the linens. Nicely laid out rooms.

Very nice lobby. Helpful staff. I said "unexpectedly good" because it is a Hampton Inn, not a Hilton Resort, but yet this hotel is maintained like one. Everything in its place clean and neat. Wish all Hampton Inns were like this one. Good WiFi throughout the hotel and in the rooms. Even an Ethernet connection in the room, but, strangely, in the bedroom on the dresser, rather than next to the desk/table in the living room where it would be more useful. Only 2 bath towels in this room. Suggest you ask for additional towels unless you're solo.

No parking issues. Easy to locate the hotel. Signage visible from Hwy22. Easy exit. The Inn apparently has a courtesy van. I didn't use it but the bus from Newark Airport has a terminal halfway between the Inn and the airport. I'm sure the courtesy van would pick you up at the bus station.

I missed the breakfast, so no comment. Very few people there my night possible due to crippling snow storm arriving next day. So everything was very quiet.

Desk staff recommended restaurant/bar walking distance in the Best Western next door. I was the only patron. Food was below average and the giggling bartender/wait-person's laugh will make your teeth hurt. Try elsewhere. Front desk has lots of dining recommendations and menus to choose from.

Only "complaint"? The Inn plays "host" to a couple of very friendly stray cats which, when I departed at about 03:00 in the morning, were sitting mournfully in front of the doors. Not sure how the Inn treats them, but, as the temperatures were expected to remain below freezing the next few days, I suspect the cats would no longer be a factor. Sad though.

Other than that, first class property.

Room Tip: Fireplace rooms just a few dollars more and very nice. Fully equipped kitchen.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its amenities, and the area around us. I will definitely bring your suggestion up to housekeeping about the towels. We of course can always bring you up some extra towels. I know in my house we use a lot of towels. We are always looking to create that home away from home experience and please if you need anything during your stay please reach out to the front desk. It would be their pleasure to assist with your needs. In reference to our friendly cats, we have tried repeatedly to get them a good home and no matter what, they keep returning. Even though we are not a pet friendly hotel, they must really like us! One of our cats, Ms. Hampton, is friendly and sometimes hangs out by the front door. I think she likes the attention. We hope one day we can find her a home that she will stay at. But until then, they get treated, fed and they get lots of attention. As you can see, they have become somewhat part of the family. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Priced right, clean, friendly staff. Our family of 5 enjoyed the large fireplace in the lobby when we were snowed in a couple weeks before Christmas. No restaurant but there is a supermarket across the street.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your genuine response. We are a hotel that caters to both business and leisure travelers. There is definitely a lot to do in the Lehigh Valley. Please stop by our front desk next time to get some helpful ideas of local attractions. Our associates strive to meet and exceed Hilton’s high expectations in regards to cleanliness and we are happy to say we exceed our goals. If you enjoyed our complimentary full breakfast you would surely enjoy our complimentary Manager's Reception which is served Monday through Wednesday 5:00pm-6:00pm. Hilton has also gone through a breakfast remix. Please try some of our new items and the new spin on old favorites! We also have a sister property next door which is Best Western. They offer room service to our hotel and even room charge. They also have a full restaurant, bar and night club. We hope you visit us again, real soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Clean rooms, smelled clean. Complimentary cocktails in the evening next to a nice fireplace and complimentary breakfast were great! Even got a free cookie at check in. Staff was extremely pleasant and nice and I felt very comfortable in the room. I recommend this place!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem as your preferred hotel! I'm glad that we exceed your expectations! This is our goal and I'm so happy that you have written us to advise. We strive to creat a home away from home experience and we love to bake nice warm cookies for our guests! Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to write us. Have a great day! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had to travel to Bethlehem during an extremely cold spell, but the lobby was warm, welcoming and had a very nice aroma. Even though it was just after the holidays, the hotel still had a festive feel to it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its amenities, and the area around us. We strive to create a home away from home experience for our guests and during the time of your visit, we must have been in the holiday feel. We look forward to seeing you again soon and enjoy the new year!