“Nice location great business stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Rooms were clean and beds were comfy. Common areas were welcoming as was the desk staff when I arrived. Haven't had much luck with Hampton's upgrading me as a Diamond though - will start building my points elsewhere...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its amenities, and the area around us. Our hotel staff prides themselves in making sure every aspect of your stay is not only exceptional but also they create a home away from home experience. I do apologize about not being upgraded during your stay. The Hilton membership does entitle you to a complimentary upgrade if we do have availability to do so. I apologize that during your stay we were in a sold out status. During your next visit please contact me directly. I would love to do something special for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is my second stay at this location, both times have been completely problem free. Staff was friendly and helpful. Clean comfortable rooms with expected amenity's. Coffee was hot, breakfast choices were good and dinning area was clean and neat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your genuine response. We appreciate your continual patronage to the Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem. We continue to improve every aspect of our hotel and I'm glad that you have gotten to experience all our ammenities and exceptional customer service. Our breakfast will be going through a remix with new products during breakfast. So please look out for better breakfast choices. Thank you again for taking the time to write a wonderful survey and we shall see you soon!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We came for a girls weekend and to shop Christmas City. Check-in was fast and efficient and our request for rooms near each other was readily processed. Rooms were clean and the bed was super comfortable. Noise level was minimal - even being near the elevator and ice-maker. Morning breakfast was very nice. Great selection that was res-stocked as needed. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem as your preferred hotel! Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We pride ourselves in giving our guests the utmost quality and customer service during their stay. Im so glad that we exceeded your expectations! This is our goal and I'm so happy that you have written us to advise. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to write us. Have a great day! We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel however it's the stuff that makes it exceptional. Nelson at the front desk was amazingly helpful in helping me find restaurants and always remembered my name every day I left and came in and said hello to me using my first name. All of the other staff was very helpful as well I do recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem as your preferred hotel! I'm glad that we exceed your expectations compared to every other hotel in the area! This is our goal and I'm so happy that you have written us to advise. I'm so very glad that our front desk has exceeded your experience in customer service! My goal is to create a team that one day can move up and take the knowledge I've taught them and apply it to their own team. I will make sure Nelson gets recognition for creating a wonderful experience during your stay! Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to write us. Have a great day and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel is very nice. The lobby looks like a small lodge and the room was very spacious. There were 2 double beds in the bedroom and a pull out sofa in the living, along with a small kitchen. It was very clean and the people were friendly. Would stay here again if passing through.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tme2468
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I cannot thank you enough for your excellent review of our hotel. You are the Best! I was pleased to see that you were happy with every aspect of your stay. Thank you for the compliment on our new lobby! We just went through a major renovation in our lobby and breakfast area. Since we are a Hampton Inn and Suites, our rooms tend to be a bit larger than the Hampton Inn's. We love them because they give that extra space to larger families and give you the option to eat in. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My vehicle was broken into and some irreplaceable personal items were stolen, the hotel staff was aware that several vehicles had been broken into at that specific hotel as stated by the officer and failed to notify their guest properly. A sign in the entrance or the staff during check in should have warned the guest of the recent vehicle break ins.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jay C
Tabetha B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Jay Casper:

I am deeply sorry for your inconvenience and lost items. We have notified all guests regarding the issue in the area upon check in. Once again I am so sorry for this matter. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.

Denise Kloepping

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Very nice stay. I did not arrive until 3am but everything was ready and check-in was speedy and easy. Room was VERY nice. The complimentary breakfast was good. The only thing I did not like was that I forgot my Clive Cussler book in the room but there was no way that was the Inn's fault. It was all great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your genuine response. Our associates strive to meet and exceed Hilton’s high expectations in regards to cleanliness and we are happy to say we exceed our goals. If you enjoyed our complimentary full breakfast you would surely enjoy our complimentary Manager's Reception which is served Monday through Wednesday 5:30pm-6:30pm. In reference to your Clive Cussler book, did you let the front desk know? Do you know where you might have left it? I can gladly see if we have it and if we find it, we can send it to you. We hope you visit us again, real soon.
Happy Travels!