Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfast isoff the highwayindoor pooleasy accessnice staywould stay here againbusiness tripsitting areathe breakfast arealiving roomlehigh valleysands casinofireplacelobbyaccommodationscollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2013

When traveling on a budget, the first place I look for is the Hampton Inn. The rates are reasonable, the beds are beyond comfortable, the bedding and pillows are all freshly cleaned, and the rooms are non smoking. I once stayed at a cheap motel chain using Hotels.com, and the room reeked of smoke, there was a couple hairs on the sheets, & the pillows smelled like sweat! It was traumatic & I ended up rolling up my clothes and sleeping on top of the sheets, using my clothes as a pillow. NEVER AGAIN! I wanted to save money, but never again that much savings in the world that would make me stay in a motel. Needless to say, if I need to stay at a hotel, the Hampton Inn would be my first choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem as your preferred hotel! I'm glad that we exceed your expectations compared to every other hotel in the area! This is our goal and I'm so happy that you have written us to advise. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to write us. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed here on a Saturday night. Very good rate for a clean, and quiet room. Bed was very comfortable. Nice lobby with fireplace and an area to purchase drinks and snacks. They do offer complimentary breakfast but we did not use this amenity. Plenty of Parking. Would stay again.

Room Tip: We had room 310, was close to the elevator, but very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Reviewed November 15, 2013

My room was quiet, comfortable and clean. The service quick and friendly, the lobby/breakfast area very inviting. The best coffee, a good tea selection, breakfast you can trust and perfect real apples. 5 easy minutes to center of Bethlehem, Wegmans around the corner.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem as your preferred hotel! I'm glad that we exceed your expectations compared to every other hotel in the area! This is our goal and I'm so happy that you have written us to advise. Thank you so much for complimenting our service as well as our breakfast products. We strive to exceed expectations to give that extra experience to our guests! Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to write us. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel was a perfect stay for our family of four. The rooms are clean&comfortable. We were pleased with the price that to our surprise included a complimentary breakfast. The staff was more than efficient by offering us milk & access to the pantry for our two boys in the late night hour. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your genuine response. The Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem is conveniently located to all major highways and from our hotel is it easy to navigate throughout the entire Lehigh Valley Area. Our associates strive to meet and exceed Hilton’s high expectations in regards to cleanliness and we are happy to say we exceed our goals. If you enjoyed our complimentary full breakfast you would surely enjoy our complimentary Manager's Reception which is served Monday through Wednesday 5:30pm-6:30pm. Indoor pool and onsite state of the art fitness center as well as our renovated Business Center all add an additional GREAT value to your stay. We hope you visit us again, real soon.
Happy Travels!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Hotel needs improvement in breakfast and breakfast area which is very crowded. Good location if you want to cover all of Poconos mountains, from Bear mountain to Bushkill plus enjoying gambling at Sand's Casino. Comfortable rooms with full kitchen, but again I will say Breakfast is not of Hampton Inn Standards.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tabetha B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your genuine response. The eggs are scrambled but the message is clear ... we're excited to announce that egg-ceptionally good new products are headed your way! The Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem is currently renovating it's breakfast menu to give our guests even more of a home away from home experience. The roll out will be mid November and I hope you will come visit us again. I guarentee you will enjoy our new spin on this old favorite. If you plan on visiting us during the week, our complimentary Manager's Reception is served Monday through Wednesday 5:30pm-6:30pm. Indoor pool and onsite state of the art fitness center as well as our renovated Business Center all add an additional GREAT value to your stay. We hope you visit us again, real soon.
Happy Travels!