All reviews room was clean complimentary breakfast indoor pool nice stay would stay here again off the highway easy access business trip fitness center plenty of parking living room the breakfast area oatmeal lehigh valley sands casino lobby fireplace
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We celebrated a family reunion in the near vicinity of this hotel. It happened to be a very busy weekend in Bethlehem, PA - Musicfest - and the hotel was booked solid. It was clean, comfortable, and just a great place to gather with our out-of-town relatives. The staff was cordial and helpful despite running at full capacity.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We are a group of 12 families that stayed at the Bethlehem Hampton Inn Suites for an local event this last weekend. We were very pleased with this hotel! Some had double beds and some had suites. All of us were happy with the size and cleanliness of the hotel. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful especially their sales manager, Donna Plunkett, who organized our visit. Next door, Best Western's (owned by Hampton) The Foundry restaurant and the Bar With No Name took good care of us. A few Hampton employees came up and talked to me as I was checking out to ask about our stay. We will gladly come back again if the opportunity comes up! Thank you so much!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were initially impressed with the lobby, and we actually said to each other that this could be our new go-to hotel for trips to the area. Then we saw the room and said the search will continue. The room was tiny and outdated, the bedspreads looked so lumpy like basketballs were under them, and the heater sounded like a jet engine. Nice lobby, poor rooms. Waste of money on this trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip & was pleased that the hotel was able to put me into a room on the first floor near an exit as I tend to go in & out a lot. The property looks very nice from the outside & has a beautiful courtyard in the middle. The indoor pool looked appealing, but I didn't have a chance to use it. The layout of this Hampton Inn is quite different than what I have ever seen.

My room was nice & clean. the furniture & carpeting seemed a little old, but there was no smell. The office desk was a little small, but usable. The room was equipped with a flat screen TV, refrigerator, & microwave. The bathroom was very large with a Jacuzzi tub. The shower head had the best pressure of any hotel I've ever stayed at. Unfortunately, the shower itself was very small. There is barely any room in there for 1 person, let alone 2 for you frisky people.

The hotel does have a manager's reception, but I forgot which nights. It wasn't bad at all with a variety of food & drinks.

I'd return if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Eat at the Wegman's Supermarket Café near the hotel. A great value & delicious too.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My daughter and I stayed in a king suite and had a great visit. The breakfast was very good. The pool was chilly but nice and clean. The location is very good and enabled us to visit the nearby towns of Allentown and Bethlehem within a 20 minute drive.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton