$99
$93
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$127
$119
$94
$89
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
HIExpress.com
$78
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$110
$98
ComfortSuites
$199
  • Restaurant
$165
$135
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$132
$129
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastindoor poolnice hoteloff the highwaywould stay here againnice stayeasy accessbusiness tripfitness centerplenty of parkingliving roomthe breakfast arealehigh valleysands casinolobbyfireplace
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were initially impressed with the lobby, and we actually said to each other that this could be our new go-to hotel for trips to the area. Then we saw the room and said the search will continue. The room was tiny and outdated, the bedspreads looked so lumpy like basketballs were under them, and the heater sounded like a jet engine. Nice lobby, poor rooms. Waste of money on this trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip & was pleased that the hotel was able to put me into a room on the first floor near an exit as I tend to go in & out a lot. The property looks very nice from the outside & has a beautiful courtyard in the middle. The indoor pool looked appealing, but I didn't have a chance to use it. The layout of this Hampton Inn is quite different than what I have ever seen.

My room was nice & clean. the furniture & carpeting seemed a little old, but there was no smell. The office desk was a little small, but usable. The room was equipped with a flat screen TV, refrigerator, & microwave. The bathroom was very large with a Jacuzzi tub. The shower head had the best pressure of any hotel I've ever stayed at. Unfortunately, the shower itself was very small. There is barely any room in there for 1 person, let alone 2 for you frisky people.

The hotel does have a manager's reception, but I forgot which nights. It wasn't bad at all with a variety of food & drinks.

I'd return if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Eat at the Wegman's Supermarket Café near the hotel. A great value & delicious too.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My daughter and I stayed in a king suite and had a great visit. The breakfast was very good. The pool was chilly but nice and clean. The location is very good and enabled us to visit the nearby towns of Allentown and Bethlehem within a 20 minute drive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stay here for one night when we were in town for an event over at Sands. The hotel stay was great- rooms are clean, updated, bed was comfortable, etc. The hotel however was half the price of staying at the sands (saturday) night. The hotel also has a free shuttle van that allowed us to go to dinner and to the sands and enjoy without having to worry about driving home.
We will definitely stay here again next time we're in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013

PROs:

(1) Indoor heated pool
(2) Free breakfast, 6-10am, free USA Today newspaper
(3) 24-hour gym (sign on the door lists other hours but front-desk staff said we could use it any time; my key card worked at 1:00am)
(4) In-room fridge, microwave, coffeemaker + coffee
(5) The most comfortable bed I've ever slept on
(6) All rooms non-smoking
(7) Room-darkening blinds get the room super-dark to accommodate late sleeping
(8) Check-out was 12:00, and they easily let us extend that to 1:00.
(9) Exceptionally clean, everywhere
(10) The manager (who was working the front desk) was very friendly, polite, and helpful.

CONs:

(1) Despite this being an all-nonsmoking hotel, the hotel manager was smoking right outside the front door when we arrived. One of the reasons we booked this hotel was precisely to avoid that kind of smell.
(2) The room number outside our room was missing. We had to guess which room was ours, because it wasn't sandwiched between two other rooms with numbers.
(3) The response by management here to the 8/5/13 review/complaint left by another traveler was pathetic and insulting. The manager needs coaching on how to write a proper response.
(4) Shower has one handle, which means you can't set the water pressure and the temperature separately, which wastes water. Most hotels have this same setup, but it's still wrong.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MichaelBluejay