We stayed two weekend nights in April and were impressed with the warm and friendly reception, perfectly designed and cleaned room and the convenience of the location just off US-22. The bedding was very comfortable, shower worked well, flat screen and channels indicated on screen so you could find your station (many hotels this is a real pain) and the free breakfast was very good (if a little crowded but it was a Saturday morning). It is walking distance from the main road, US-22, and only two quick right tuns off the exit (just look for the Best Western sign.....it's right next door.) so it's very easy to get to anything on the north side of Bethlehem or get quickly west to Allentown, but it's also ideal if you're just stopping here for the night. We didn't use the exersize room or pool, but they looked well taken care of and the lobby was big enough for groups to gather for coffee or to chat. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem is the friendliest hotel in town! We are conveniently located in the Heart of Bethlehem and the best the area has to offer! We have a lovely hotel with a large greatroom and offer well-appointed guestrooms and suites, including those with a fireplace. Breakfast and WiFi are always included and we have a heated indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. Visit us and experience true Hamptonality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bethlehem Hotel Bethlehem
- Hampton Inn Bethlehem
- Bethlehem Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Bethlehem