“Convenient and well maintained”

Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed two weekend nights in April and were impressed with the warm and friendly reception, perfectly designed and cleaned room and the convenience of the location just off US-22. The bedding was very comfortable, shower worked well, flat screen and channels indicated on screen so you could find your station (many hotels this is a real pain) and the free breakfast was very good (if a little crowded but it was a Saturday morning). It is walking distance from the main road, US-22, and only two quick right tuns off the exit (just look for the Best Western sign.....it's right next door.) so it's very easy to get to anything on the north side of Bethlehem or get quickly west to Allentown, but it's also ideal if you're just stopping here for the night. We didn't use the exersize room or pool, but they looked well taken care of and the lobby was big enough for groups to gather for coffee or to chat. We will return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank bradmorgan1
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

I am so pleased to hear that you were impressed and intend to return to stay with us again! Thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of rooms, our spacious renovated lobby, bedding, shower, TV channel options and convenient location. I'm glad to hear it was easy for you to get here and hope that you will come back often!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was here to say good bye to my grandma who got suddenly ill. There was not enough room for all of our family to stay with relatives close by, so the 3 of us opted for a room here. What a relief it was to get a good nights sleep and be able to work off my stress in the morning @ the fitness center - it's small but has the essentials. Breakfast is AWESOME - the oatmeal was so delicious

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
5  Thank Jacqueline R

Jacqueline R,

I am thankful that you were able to find comfort in our hotel during this difficult time and were able to sleep restfully and to reduce your stress. Thank you for your compliments about our fitness center and breakfast and for calling our hotel a "Big Hit." Please stay with us again when you come back into town.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Still a great place, a little off the main truck route we follow, but if your headed to the tappanzee north,or using the truck route to by pass 95-south-no problem
This place is so friendly and cozy..love the fireplace in the lobby,some of the rooms have them too. We will make reservations again in December and upgrade to a fireplace...(get there early from Boston area)
Keep up the great work!!!and thank you.

Room Tip: Just ask ahead,no kids (if that's what you want), quiet
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Marie B
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Marie B,

Thank you for coming back to visit us again! I'm happy that your stays are always top notch and that you've found our location to be convenient for your truck route. We look forward to seeing you again in December, if not sooner. Give us a call ahead of time and we'll make sure to hold a fireplace suite for you so you're nice and cozy in the Winter. Best wishes!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Literally only spent the time that I slept in the hotel, but everything was nice and clean and comfy. The Breakfast had lots to choose from, although I only went with the fruit. They had waffles and eggs and cereal. They also hot hot tea and coffee out for all to enjoy throughout the entire day.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
4  Thank Jenelle K
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Please come stay with us again soon - we'd love for you to really take advantage of all the amenities. I'm pleased to hear that you slept comfortably and enjoyed our complimentary beverage station and breakfast. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Bethlehem, PA is your standard Hampton Inn. Nothing exciting, but I knew exactly what I was going to expect when I got there, and that is very comforting. The room was nice with a comfortable bed and bedding that is cleaned either daily or at least between guests. We got a room with a hot tub, and that was really nice, as I love taking baths, and hotels don't really offer them much anymore. Breakfast was descent, and I liked that it included some fresh fruit. The hotel was very centrally located, and I liked that they had a really nice grocery store across the street. If I had a complaint it was that the light in the bathroom is connected to the bathroom fan, and it was loud. I mostly used the bathroom with the lights off.

PS: the lobby construction must be done as I saw no evidence of it, except a nice lobby.

Room Tip: get the hot tub room...the tub is really great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AirJanet
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you like Hamptons so much and find them comforting. Yes, our lobby upgrades are complete and our guests really like the seating options and new decor that make the space special. Thank you for telling me about the bathroom light also - we'll fix that right away. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your room and the fresh bedding and hope you'll visit us again very soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Hampton Inn is a convenient place to stay, right off of Route 22 in Bethlehem, when I was in the area visiting relatives. The rooms are clean and roomy, and the staff was very friendly. The complimentary breakfast is better than Holiday Inn's. The lobby is under construction, but I think it will be gorgeous when done---2 story atrium! The customer lounge with refreshments was a nice touch. And I want to try the swimming pool out when I go back again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Philsfan56

Thank you for writing and complimenting our rooms, staff, breakfast and reception. Our lobby has been redone and looks fantastic and we'd love for you to come back soon and see it!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stay in Bethlehem a couple of times a year and have never had a bad experience. Tucked away in the quiet after driving through Harrisburg and Allentown it is such a nice place to relax with lots of good restaurants in the area too. We love walking across the street to Wegmans and browse or grab something for the road the next day. Staying at the Hampton in Bethlehem is not only a relaxing stay but handy to so many things.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 2-Travelers-NC

I'm glad to hear you've always enjoyed your stays here and like our location so much. Thank you for your compliments. We promise we'll keep taking great care of you. Please keep coming back to see us!