Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfast isoff the highwayindoor pooleasy accessnice staywould stay here againbusiness tripsitting areathe breakfast arealiving roomlehigh valleysands casinofireplacelobbyaccommodationscollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Literally only spent the time that I slept in the hotel, but everything was nice and clean and comfy. The Breakfast had lots to choose from, although I only went with the fruit. They had waffles and eggs and cereal. They also hot hot tea and coffee out for all to enjoy throughout the entire day.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
4  Thank Jenelle K
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Please come stay with us again soon - we'd love for you to really take advantage of all the amenities. I'm pleased to hear that you slept comfortably and enjoyed our complimentary beverage station and breakfast. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Bethlehem, PA is your standard Hampton Inn. Nothing exciting, but I knew exactly what I was going to expect when I got there, and that is very comforting. The room was nice with a comfortable bed and bedding that is cleaned either daily or at least between guests. We got a room with a hot tub, and that was really nice, as I love taking baths, and hotels don't really offer them much anymore. Breakfast was descent, and I liked that it included some fresh fruit. The hotel was very centrally located, and I liked that they had a really nice grocery store across the street. If I had a complaint it was that the light in the bathroom is connected to the bathroom fan, and it was loud. I mostly used the bathroom with the lights off.

PS: the lobby construction must be done as I saw no evidence of it, except a nice lobby.

Room Tip: get the hot tub room...the tub is really great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AirJanet
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you like Hamptons so much and find them comforting. Yes, our lobby upgrades are complete and our guests really like the seating options and new decor that make the space special. Thank you for telling me about the bathroom light also - we'll fix that right away. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your room and the fresh bedding and hope you'll visit us again very soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Hampton Inn is a convenient place to stay, right off of Route 22 in Bethlehem, when I was in the area visiting relatives. The rooms are clean and roomy, and the staff was very friendly. The complimentary breakfast is better than Holiday Inn's. The lobby is under construction, but I think it will be gorgeous when done---2 story atrium! The customer lounge with refreshments was a nice touch. And I want to try the swimming pool out when I go back again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Philsfan56

Thank you for writing and complimenting our rooms, staff, breakfast and reception. Our lobby has been redone and looks fantastic and we'd love for you to come back soon and see it!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stay in Bethlehem a couple of times a year and have never had a bad experience. Tucked away in the quiet after driving through Harrisburg and Allentown it is such a nice place to relax with lots of good restaurants in the area too. We love walking across the street to Wegmans and browse or grab something for the road the next day. Staying at the Hampton in Bethlehem is not only a relaxing stay but handy to so many things.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 2-Travelers-NC

I'm glad to hear you've always enjoyed your stays here and like our location so much. Thank you for your compliments. We promise we'll keep taking great care of you. Please keep coming back to see us!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem while attending the Junior Open House for Lehigh University. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff member discussed the area with us and helped to suggest some restaurants for dinner. She was very knowledgeable about different cuisines and options.

Our room was lovely and extremely clean. We had a whirlpool room which my daughter's thoroughly enjoyed! We went down too the pool area and they had a blast there! They even made some new friends while swimming.

The breakfast we very yummy. It was probably one of the best Hampton Inn breakfasts that we have had in awhile. We have been visiting Hampton Inns up and down the Northeast visiting various colleges this Fall and Spring so we have stayed at a fair share.

After returning home we realized that my daughter had forgotten her new bottle of Clinque moisturizer at the hotel. I called the front desk on Tuesday morning. The staff member was very helpful and put me in touch with their housekeeping staff. They found the bottle and offered to mail it to our home. I am happy to say that it arrived over the weekend wrapped very securely. I cannot thank the staff enough! I will definitely stay in the Hampton Inn and Suites in Bethlehem again.

Room Tip: Pick a whirlpool room. They are great!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Matecha
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

We greatly appreciate your lovely compliments about how well our staff took care of you and your family during your stay and how clean your room was. I'm glad your family enjoyed the pool and the breakfast and that we were able to help you with your dinner plans. We have recently upgraded our lobby space to make your next stay even better and look forward to seeing you all here again soon!