“Convenient confortable clean place to stay at a reasonable price”

Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Friendly greeting, exceptional sitting area with fireplace. Good breakfast, clean rooms. Stay here, easy on, easy off route 22, and convenient to places to dine out.
I give this place a 8 out of 10 compared to most Hampton Inns. Will definately stay here again

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Whitt-Trp
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for your nice review of your visit here and for your appreciation of our lobby, service and rooms. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The hotel and all of the hotel staff made our stay enjoyable. A wonderful family friendly hotel that was very clean and comfortable. A great choice if headed to Blue Mountain. Check in was easy, breakfast was yummy and we all had a great night sleep after a busy day at the mountain. This hotel met all of our families needs. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberly M

Thank you for your 5-star review! We get more business travelers than families and I'm glad to hear our staff did such a fantastic job of making you feel at home with us. A visit to Blue Mountain is a lot of fun and we hope you'll come back soon to enjoy it again!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We spent a day at Blue Mountain with our family of 5. I wanted a spacious room so we rented the Honeymoon Suite. It was immaculate! The staff was warm, welcoming and helpful. The Breakfast buffet was great and there was something for everyone! Great stay and we will recommend and absolutely come back! Nice job!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MommyKate
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for staying with us when you came for your trip to Blue Mountain. It's great to hear that your room was immaculate and that the staff did an excellent job of taking care of you. Come back soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had planned to stay at this hotel for 2 nights while in town to care for aging parents. A crisis in their situation led me to extend my stay to 2 weeks. The entire staff bent over backward to accomodate my needs - everyday inquiring about how things were going - providing not only a wonderful resting place, but compassionate care during a very trying time. Gregory and Dawn in particular were fabulous.The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and had everything that I needed. Hot breakfast everyday provided sustancence for the grueling day ahead. Having Wegman's nearby allowed me to buy premade dinners that I could heat up in the microwave in the room - saving the trouble of eating out at night. A maid even found me a bag to use to take laundry out to be washed. The Hampton will become my home away from home for any future trips that I need to make.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bev P

Thank you for writing to us. We're glad that you felt at home with us and that we could help to make a difficult time easier for you.We hope that your parents are doing well and that their health continues to improve. I also want to thank you for the lovely basket you sent to our staff. We were so excited when it arrived and everyone was able to find something they loved. Gestures like that mean so much to us and you made us feel appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We decided to take a very last minute tubing trip to Blue Mountain and stayed at the Bethlehem Hampton Inn. I can't say enough about how pleased I was with our stay. The staff was extremely helpful from the time of our arrival and looked up directions for us. The room was the cleanest and most comfortable I have stayed in. Each time we entered the room, the same fresh smell was there. The rate was reasonable as well and the breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SVVance

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! It's great to hear that your room was fresh and clean and how much you enjoyed the location, value, breakfast and the service our staff provided. We've had a number of folks visiting for ski or tubing and I'm glad you had fun while you were here. Please return soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Everything was great! Impressed with the lobby area that even had a elegant wide stairway leading up to the second floor lounge and rooms. Felt more like an elegant inn than a hotel.
Very convenient to Bethlehem, Nazareth and Allentown.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank JeanNJ
TammyBoyte, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

I simply love it when we are positively compared to other Hamptons - it's just such a great compliment! We are very proud of the extra charm and architecture and get a lot of compliments on our stairway and stone fireplace. We're putting in some upgrades and will hopefully have the place looking even better when you come back. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am originally from the Lehigh Valley and the place I call my second home is the Hampton Inn Bethlehem. Over the years there has been many managers that have come and gone but the 1 person that keeps me coming back is Gregory the Front Office Manager. His expertise in customer service is outstanding. I see how the staff look up to him and appreciate his guidance when they need help and support from a manager. The housekeeping department do an excellent job in preparing my room before I check in. The staff through out the hotel are very friendly and pleasant. They go out there way to make your stay a pleasant one. That is why when I am in the area for Music fest , college football games, or just to visit family and friends I rest my head at the Hampton Inn Suites Bethlehem my home away from home. Thanks Gregory and your staff for a great experience every time I come to town.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jeremias R

Thank you for writing to tell us about your latest visit! Gregory is fantastic and he and our other staff members will be so pleased to know that we've made you happy here. We always want to be your "home away from home" and keep you coming back. If there's every anything we can do to make your stays more special, please let us know. See you soon!