I am typing this review from my room right now.
This is a typical Hampton Inn--nice common areas, solid rooms, nice size TV, fridge, microwave, etc. Friendly reception, nice staff. What could be better, right? Eh, not quite.
My reason for giving it a "poor"? I have been much more conscious of the condition of my room since I got into the hotel and restaurant inspection shows on TV. So as I turned down my covers and took a look I noticed a single strand of a woman's hair on the sheets. I am a male with a shaved head, so there was zero chance it was mine.
Hampton even goes so far as to boast the "duvet cover and sheets are clean for your arrival". So says a little note stuck up on the edge of the headboard. Well "clean" they may be, but in this room they are not free of human hair. White sheets + a strand of hair--easily visible and what an embarrassment.
Bad, bad, bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bethlehem is the friendliest hotel in town! We are conveniently located in the Heart of Bethlehem and the best the area has to offer! We have a lovely hotel with a large greatroom and offer well-appointed guestrooms and suites, including those with a fireplace. Breakfast and WiFi are always included and we have a heated indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. Visit us and experience true Hamptonality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bethlehem Hotel Bethlehem
- Hampton Inn Bethlehem
- Bethlehem Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Bethlehem