Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfast isoff the highwayindoor pooleasy accessnice staywould stay here againbusiness tripsitting areathe breakfast arealiving roomlehigh valleysands casinofireplacelobbyaccommodationscollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed at this hotel and the front desk person named Gregory helped us like no other hotel person has ever before what a kind gentlemen we look forward to coming back and staying again.Thank you

Room Tip: want to have a great stay stop by this place.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank pam s
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about Gregory! I am happy to hear that he went above and beyond your expectations. We hope to be your host again when in the Bethlehem area.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have stayed here 5 times now: a girls' weekend, business meetings and family sleepover with 8 kids. Everyone who has stayed with me has been as pleased as I have been. First, the front desk is quite friendly and accommodating. I've had several special requests and they have said yes everytime. Second, it is clean. Third, the suites work well for having meals in. Fourth, the pool, (for a hotel one) and the workout room (ditto) are a good size. For the family sleepover, we had 10 kids and 4 adults in the pool and there was still plenty of room. The breakfast is satisfying (and can be healthy with the oatmeal and fruits and yogurts they offer). The courtyard is a lovely enclosed area, so kids can play without worry of cars and in nice weather, you can eat out there.
Finally, with Wegman's literally across the street and Panera's just down the road (and other places to eat as well) it is in a great location.

Room Tip: For families: get a suite and a single room with a connecting door. For couples, there is a jacuzzi and fireplace suite.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lindaannie
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for being a loyal guest of the Hampton Inn and Suites of Bethlehem! I am delighted to hear that we have been able to suit your many needs! Your kinds words about the staff being accommodating and housekeepers keeping the hotel in tip top shape made us all smile! We hope to see you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I am a regular guest at this hotel. It is a great stop on the way to the New York City area with easy access to Rt. 22. Rooms are quiet, spacious with excellent beds and showers. The staff have always been friendly and professional. The location is close to food, golf and historic Bethlehem PA which is famous for side walk cafes, microbrews and Cigars International. See you next month!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tomass10
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such generous words about the hotel and staff. We love our regular guests! Please stop by the front desk and ask for me when you are next here, so I can personally thank you! See you soon….

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have never been as disappointed in a hotel, let alone a hilton property, as much as I was with this one. From when we checked in, the man behind the front desk was rude and abrupt. He cut me off many times, would not listen to my requests and was in no way accommodating. In addition the hotel was noisy and had an awful stench. I will not be returning to this property.

Room Tip: don't go to this hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank regina s
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

I am so sorry to read about your recent experience while staying with us. As you can read from the other reviews, that type of service is not indicative of our hotel. I will definitely agree-we missed an opportunity that you gave us by choosing our hotel. There are many choices out there and we let you down. From the entire staff of the Hampton Inn and Suites of Bethlehem, we are sorry.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

really enjoyed our short stay on our way to New York city

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank listentome1966
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your short stay with us. I hope that you enjoyed your time in New York and we hope to see you again!