All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastindoor poolnice stayoff the highwaywould stay here againeasy accessbusiness tripfitness centerplenty of parkingliving roomthe breakfast areaoatmeallehigh valleysands casinolobbyfireplace
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We've stayed in this hotel in the past, but found on this trip that the service, appointments, and especially the food had gone downhill. The sofa in the suite was practically unusable it was so sunken in. The HVAC in the bedroom didn't work and the breakfast food was barely warm (a definite health hazard. When we mentioned the lack of heat to the attendant, she replied that it was because people left the lid up (which was not in evidence our whole stay).

On the other hand, the room was quiet, the bed comfortable (not the pillows), and the sundries provided were plentiful.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am sorry that you found the hotel had changed since your last stay with us. We have just begun our first phase of our guest room upgrades-I am sorry you were not here to see some of them. Thank you for making us aware that the food was not as warm as it should be-we have fixed the heating element. I do hope that you will try us again when you are in the Lehigh Valley so you can see firsthand some of our improvements.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Stayed one night on our trip back north. Found it clean and we always use Hampton Inns.
They have an agreement with the hotel next door for the resteraunts that we found crowded due to a wedding,but The Red Zone there got us right in and we had excellent service,(we were not moaning and groaning like everyone else was).
There was something going on with tweenagers they were a bit noisy .
Indoor pool was nice.
Tried to re-book for Jan1st but could not get in,already booked up. Wow. Figures, Bethlehem around the holidays I guess, so we settled for H.i. Easton,,,
Just one thing, when a single couple go in I would suggest asking for a quiet room away from elevators and kids...

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Marie B

You time and nice words about the hotel are much appreciated! Please call us we are not sold out over the dates you were interested in! I am glad you enjoyed the restaurant in our sister hotel-the food and service is so great! We really hope that you try us again when you are in the area in January

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We have stayed at this Inn once and have already scheduled another stay. We found the facility quiet and with good attention shown to customers by the staff. My wife and I chose a two queen-bedded standard room and found that it had all of the facilities that we could want. We enjoyed the FULL free continental breakfast provided and the closeness of other shopping/eating facilities. Would suggest it to anyone for business or pleasure, with family or not.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank greenmachinenewyork
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

We truly appreciate time you took to write about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with and the breakfast! Our location is very central to everything in the Lehigh Valley. we hope to have a chance to be your host again when you travel to the Bethlehem area!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We recently stayed her for 2 nights. The hotel is right off Rte 22 and convienient to everything in the Lehigh Valley area. The hotel staff at both check in & check out were very friendly and accomodating. The suites are are true suites in that the bedroom is a separate room (with its own door, closet, & AC unit) and not just a large room with a room divider separating the "bedroom" from the "living room". The bathroom was spacious. The kitchen area was fully stocked. The overall unit was very clean. There were no noise issues. The breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn breakfast (which is pretty good in my estimation). The sitting area in the lobby is very comfortable & welcoming. The evening reception is the typical beer, wine, & snacks. The Wifi connection was very good; I had no problems with the signal going down on me while I was online (a frequent problem I have encountered at properties of another company). I would not hesistate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Edistotiger

You put a smile on my face when I read the review your wrote about your stay. Is seems from reading your review we got it right in your eyes! You touched base on all areas of the hotels and what we want to accomplish everyday! Friendly staff, clean room and a good breakfast! thank you so much for acknowledging our efforts and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Newspaper to start your day, hot and cold breakfast to sit, eat and relax or breakfast in a bag for people who are in a rush, regular and robust cofffee, dairy and non-dairy creamers and above all evening reception with baked snacks, beer and wine and soft drinks for tired travelers who come back to the hotel after work or sight seeing. A small gym with weights too for those who like to work out, a clean pool, 24 hours coffee and tea, most important friendly staff - all these at a price that is quite reasonable. So you can have your cake and eat it too. When I check out every week, I get a feeling I am getting best value for my money.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side to watch magnificent sun rise every morning
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank murugaaa
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that your next trip to Bethlehem we see you so we can personally thank you for your generous review.