“Nice inn” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Plympton, Massachusetts, United States
“Nice inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night on our trip back north. Found it clean and we always use Hampton Inns.
They have an agreement with the hotel next door for the resteraunts that we found crowded due to a wedding,but The Red Zone there got us right in and we had excellent service,(we were not moaning and groaning like everyone else was).
There was something going on with tweenagers they were a bit noisy .
Indoor pool was nice.
Tried to re-book for Jan1st but could not get in,already booked up. Wow. Figures, Bethlehem around the holidays I guess, so we settled for H.i. Easton,,,
Just one thing, when a single couple go in I would suggest asking for a quiet room away from elevators and kids...

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Marie B
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
You time and nice words about the hotel are much appreciated! Please call us we are not sold out over the dates you were interested in! I am glad you enjoyed the restaurant in our sister hotel-the food and service is so great! We really hope that you try us again when you are in the area in January

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

We have stayed at this Inn once and have already scheduled another stay. We found the facility quiet and with good attention shown to customers by the staff. My wife and I chose a two queen-bedded standard room and found that it had all of the facilities that we could want. We enjoyed the FULL free continental breakfast provided and the closeness of other shopping/eating facilities. Would suggest it to anyone for business or pleasure, with family or not.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank greenmachinenewyork
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
We truly appreciate time you took to write about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with and the breakfast! Our location is very central to everything in the Lehigh Valley. we hope to have a chance to be your host again when you travel to the Bethlehem area!
Aiken, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

We recently stayed her for 2 nights. The hotel is right off Rte 22 and convienient to everything in the Lehigh Valley area. The hotel staff at both check in & check out were very friendly and accomodating. The suites are are true suites in that the bedroom is a separate room (with its own door, closet, & AC unit) and not just a large room with a room divider separating the "bedroom" from the "living room". The bathroom was spacious. The kitchen area was fully stocked. The overall unit was very clean. There were no noise issues. The breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn breakfast (which is pretty good in my estimation). The sitting area in the lobby is very comfortable & welcoming. The evening reception is the typical beer, wine, & snacks. The Wifi connection was very good; I had no problems with the signal going down on me while I was online (a frequent problem I have encountered at properties of another company). I would not hesistate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Edistotiger
You put a smile on my face when I read the review your wrote about your stay. Is seems from reading your review we got it right in your eyes! You touched base on all areas of the hotels and what we want to accomplish everyday! Friendly staff, clean room and a good breakfast! thank you so much for acknowledging our efforts and we hope to see you again soon!
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

Newspaper to start your day, hot and cold breakfast to sit, eat and relax or breakfast in a bag for people who are in a rush, regular and robust cofffee, dairy and non-dairy creamers and above all evening reception with baked snacks, beer and wine and soft drinks for tired travelers who come back to the hotel after work or sight seeing. A small gym with weights too for those who like to work out, a clean pool, 24 hours coffee and tea, most important friendly staff - all these at a price that is quite reasonable. So you can have your cake and eat it too. When I check out every week, I get a feeling I am getting best value for my money.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side to watch magnificent sun rise every morning
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank murugaaa
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that your next trip to Bethlehem we see you so we can personally thank you for your generous review.
Dover
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel overnight. Overall it was a great experience. The hotel staff both check in and out were very nice. It is a quaint location with a beautiful lobby. The hotel hallways were a little musty in smell and so was the room, but that went away with a couple of mists of room spray. The hotel was very quiet for our stay. The room and bathrooms were clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Nice stay and if need be I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CeCe B
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words about your recent stay. I was delighted to hear you found the staff accommodating and you got a good night’s sleep. I was sad to read about the musty smell, but glad we were able to get rid of it. I hope that when you are in the Bethlehem, PA area again we have the chance to be your host!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed here with a large group and they could not have been more accommodating. They have a great lobby/sitting area that we hung out in. The kids watched TV and played games while the adults talked. The rooms were clean, had an indoor pool, and a great breakfast. We'll be back.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank JSMomm
Manchester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

I stay at a lot of Hamptons and some are getting "old and worn". This property seemed very nice in the public areas. I got upgraded to a suite for my one night stay and it was in good shape. Breakfast was well stocked and maintained. It has everything I need which is one reason I like the Hampton chain. Guess they had some type of happy hour the night before I was there, so missed that.

Will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business