All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastindoor poolnice staywould stay here againoff the highwayeasy accessbusiness tripfitness centerplenty of parkingliving roomthe breakfast areaoatmeallehigh valleysands casinolobbyfireplace
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Nothing really good or bad to say. Standard hotel stay for those who travel a lot and stay at a Hampton or Fairfield Inn. Rooms were clean, well maintained. Lobby area was nice with the fireplace. Continental breakfast is included. Wall are a little thin (as they are pretty much everywhere these days), but next door was only a little noisy for a few minutes. Fridge and microwave in rooms which was handy.

Didn't use the pool or exercise facilities, so I can't comment on those. They have AT&T Wi-fi and hotel Wi-Fi available (complimentary).

Would recommend if you are looking for a good, clean, comfortable nights stay.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 110-120 range are near the hotel laundry and cleaning facilities. Stayed at that end, but they don't run after 5pm so had no noise issues. Do expect cleaning carts to be parked in the hallway.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Nic H
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Thanks so much to the staff of the Hampton Inn and suites for being so accomidating to me and my family during our stay.....W were able to check in early with our baby and they had a newer crib up to our room in no time. Most hotels have ancient cribs, this one was sturdy and didn't look like it was going to fall apart. the pool was small but clean and indoors which was clutch because it was a rainy weekend. Our suite had everyhting form pots and pans to free popcorn!! The free breakfast was adequate and the coffee was fresh all day!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank leafer420
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2011

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your most recent stay with us. We understand that travelling with children can be exhausting so I am delighted to hear that we could get you into your room early. We hope to see you again when you travel to Bethlehem again.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I found myself stuck on the East Coast during Hurricane Irene. In my attempt to find a flight out I moved from Newark to the Allentown, PA area. My corporate travel booked me into here. I ended up in a Suite which was fantastic for lazing on the couch watching movies while the storm raged. It was .25 miles from a Panera so loved that! That had the usual great complimentary breakfast. If I found myself in Bethlehem, PA again, I would stay here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank RLOPkgQueen
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

I am delighted that we could be your safe harbor during Hurricane Irene. We had many guests doing the same thing you did while the storm was blowing around. We look forward to welcoming you back if you should find yourself in the Lehigh Valley again and I hope that you will have better weather.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

My wife and I stayed two nights at the Hampton Inn and Suites. We were very impressed. The hotel was very clean. The room was really nice (only issue: bed a little soft), with a very large whirlpool tub.
The lobby is beautiful. There is a courtyard where we were able to sit outdoors and enjoy the beautiful weather. Nice-sized pool (that I used) and nice-looking gym that we did not get to.
The complimentary breakfast is quite plentiful and varied. We eat kosher but were still able to find enough to eat. I think this hotel is a great value and I highly recommend it. It is probably a 3.5 star, but they don't give half-stars or diamonds!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn G

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience at our hotel. We take pride in the hotel and hope that all of our guests have the same positive experience. Our housekeeping staff works tirelessly to ensure that the rooms are spotless. Breakfast is one of the hallmarks of Hampton Inn brand, I think we offer something for everyone. We hope to see you again at the Hampton inn and Suites Bethlehem!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We were in the area for college visits. The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly. We had two rooms, both were typical Hampton Inn rooms - which is why we stay in Hamptons. Lobby is beautiful - and enjoyed sitting outside in the courtyard. A list of restaurants by distance might be helpful. We wanted close and the staff couldn't tell us which ones were closest.. End up next door at the Best Western for dinner - which I do NOT recommend.
Overall, excellent stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Connie B
HolmwoodJ, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time while in the hotel. The seating in the courtyard is a new feature and we are planning on adding more in the near future. I was disappointed to hear that we could not tell you how far some of the local restaurants are from the hotel. We will be working on a more streamlined listing of restaurants to include distances. As for your experience at our neighboring restaurant, that is not the feedback we typically get. The food & service is known for being outstanding.