Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$151
$139
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$132
$116
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$102
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$94
$75
$149
$127
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskhave stayed at severalfull kitchenbedroom suitemarriott propertieslehigh valley airportdorney parkfree dinneroutdoor poolthe breakfast arealiving areagreat place to stayrooms are cleanallentown areapleasant staywould definitely stay here againshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was in the area for a wedding for 2 days and decided to stay at the RI. The hotel location is near the highway and on the same road as a Fairfield Inn and Courtyard. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are cozy. We noticed arriving in our suite there was light bulbs out and the room had a dirty smell. We were also placed bear the exit door in the back of the building and heard people coming in and out all night. I guess we can't expect too much as we were using points. The breakfast area was okay as there was several healthy food choices. Noticed there was no bananas the peaches looked old. What concerned me during this visit was one morning going out to my car early there was a car with all four tires removed including the rims. That night I approached the front desk and asked if my car would be fine in the back and the person had no idea there was even an issue. The tires were removed from the car a few yards from the back door. This place needs to have security available. I was disappointed and would probably never return. Otherwise the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patti S
Residence Inn B, Manager at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Mike P,

First and foremost, allow me to thank you for your kind words regarding our friendly staff and cozy suite. We truly pride ourselves on being able to provide the best possible service to our guests and hope that they will feel comfortable throughout their stay. I do apologize you had lighting and odor issues in your suite; our team has a thorough inspection process that is completed before a room is made ready for the next guest. We thank you for your feedback on where we can improve.

With regards to your security concerns at our hotel, Marriott takes their guest and associate safety within our hotels and hotel premises very seriously. There are many policies in place to ensure this, though ultimately this was out of our control. Due to this occurrence, we have taken additional security measures such as having increased the number of random security walks that are performed by our team. We sincerely hope that this unfortunate incident does not deter you from staying with us again should your travels bring you back to the Allentown/Bethlehem area. If you would like to discuss your stay further, I invite you to contact me at 610-317-2662 extension 606.

Eric V Bonyun
Operations Manager

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had a last minute visit to Lehigh University and had to take my little dog. Needed a hotel that was pet friendly, and being a Marriott Reward's Member, chose this one! From the minute I arrived, I first noticed how new and clean the building looked. Upon entering to check in, an incredibly warm hotel employee, Gale, greeted me at the front desk and made me feel so warm and welcome. Without my request, she upgraded me to a two bedroom suite..how surprised was I?? The suite was beautifu and extremely clean. Two bedrooms, three TV's, beautiful kitichen, 2 bathrooms and the best part, the living room had a gas working fireplace..so soothing and easy to use! That evening there was a complimentary dinner in the lobby..not at all gourmet, but a really nice and money saving touch! Then in the morning, a very nice complimentary breakfast in the lobby area. All in all, my stay couldn't have gotten any better! So the next time my dog and I go to visit Lehigh University, this will definitely be our first choice to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank NYLadyLPS
Residence Inn B, General Manager at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear NYLadyLPS ,

Thank you for being an elite member with our reward winning recognition program! From one dog owner to another, we love accommodating our guests who have pets. We understand the importance of having a lovable companion with you while traveling. We thank you for your kind words regarding our property, and welcome you on your next visit.

Best Regards,
Tyran Woolridge

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed two nights at this hotel and it was wonderful. The location had easy access to major traffic ways and places to eat. Plenty of shopping in the area and the room was clean and very quite. I recommend anyone traveling in this area pick the spot for the place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Terry K
Residence Inn B, Owner at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Terry,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Eric Bonyun
Operations Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed at a one bedroom suite with my two year old. Very comfortable room size for him to run around and play. Two fiat screen tvs. No Dvd player so wanted to have access to netflix but couldn't with the complimentary free wifi I would have to pay $5 a day to have a faster option and have acres to the wifi. Housekeeping staff was very nice and helpful. Asked for extra bags for soiled diapers and they brought them and would pick them up too. Breakfast was good plenty of options. Waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage, etc... only thing was don't sit next to the wall with two seats they have vents right above them and its very cold and your breakfast gets cold by the time you sit down to eat. Also, I am pregnant and had a hard time opening the doors. The key would need to be swiped a few times, the door was heavy, especially. When you are holding on to a two year old, bags, etc. Wished they all had the handicapp. Option where they would open themselves. This was the closest door to my room. Rooms were very clean, full fridge which was awesome, plenty of mirrors, closets, modern furniture, loved it. Sofa bed not so comfy though but it was for my son so he didn't mind.

Room Tip: I had the building in the back and had a great time.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank motiny
Residence Inn B, General Manager at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Motiny,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at our hotel. As a travelers tip, we have DVD players as well as other family friendly board games by the front desk to borrow at no cost to you. Next time you visit us, I encourage you to ask us how we can make your stay more accommodating for you and your family. Thank you for staying with us.

Take care,
-Eugene Lee

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was one of the few hotels that was unplanned. Always seems to be that when we haven`t prebooked we seem to have trouble finding accommodation although as a rule we just seem to pass motel after motel.
First hotel had busloads of teenagers staying so we moved on.
The Residence Inn was a bit tricky to find off the freeway, then it was up a side road next to a petrol station.
It was more pricey than we had been paying ($130) but you certainly got a lot for your money. Great private apartment with huge tv, full kitchen and lounge, free wifi and great breakfast.
Ate dinner at the Bethleham Diner, good reasonably priced meal filled with locals.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear hugo64,

A traveler’s tip: If you are lost in the Lehigh Valley area, feel free to call the hotel and we will be able to provide you directions to the hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future!

-Eugene Lee