Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$143
$139
$111
$89
$80
$142
$129
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortSuites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$109
$116
Courtyard
$159
$143
All reviewsfront deskhave stayed at severalfull kitchenbedroom suitemarriott propertieslehigh valley airportdorney parkfree dinneroutdoor poolthe breakfast arealiving areagreat place to stayrooms are cleanallentown areapleasant staywould definitely stay here againshort drive
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Traveled for family event in area. Very clean. Very nice all around. You find yourself in a small Marriott enclave with three different Marriott hotels in a row. Signage into hotel off the main road could be better. Only stayed one night, but could have easily stayed several days. Restaurants/shopping close by.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank stkbroker1
Residence Inn B, General Manager at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Stkbroker1,

I appreciate your comment and loved having your family visit us during the summer. We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Was close to the airport area. Clean rooms, gym had free weights and several cardio machines, full kitchen, plenty of space, great free breakfast, and several free evening receptions. Pool area great with places to sit and relax. Also, an out door grill area!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Residence Inn B, General Manager at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Atltrvlguy,

I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Travel Tip: Did you know that the hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport? Call the front desk to ask to further details.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you are traveling on a weekend, Marriott's Residence Inns are great values. You get a two room suite with a full kitchen, and they serve a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. The Allentown-Bethlehem is kept spotless, and the staff is helpful and pleasant. My only gripe is the wireless system. They have a free wireless that is painfully slow but offer a paid option that is faster.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jsteveb
Residence Inn B, General Manager at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Jsteveb,

I have recently checked the hotels wireless bandwidth monitoring site and confirmed that the complimentary wireless is set to 1MB and up to 3MB for the paid option! Wow that’s fast. If you feel that you are not getting a fast connection and believe that it may be a setting issue, give us a call and we can help you troubleshoot this issue.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Property has been completely renovated (they even had a grand re-opening celebration while I was there) and they did a nice job - only exception might be the exterior entry key pads - had to try 2-3 times before they worked - room key pads were no problem. Everything was nice and clean - the staff were awesome and very helpful. Was a little disappointed when the hot food was not out at the 6:30 start of breakfast my first morning - came out about 6:40 - don't know if this was continuous since the other mornings I went down later. Other than those small issues, I would definitely stay here again. Internet service was good - convenient location - if you are a light sleeper ask for a room away from the highway - those rooms have double windows and noise was not a problem for me but may be for some. Some restaurants nearby other choices 1-2 miles away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank UTCFan

Dear UTCFan,

Thank you for your recent comments. I am currently working with our lock system to find a solution to the issue you have experienced during your stay. The updated lock system is only a few months old. I am confident that this issue will be resolved shortly. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

It's tough to put my finger on why I wasn't thrilled with my stay. While nothing "gross" emerges, it's more a sense of a "take it or leave it" attitude. This is an airport Residence Inn. It's convenient to the LVI Airport, which is a plus for some. As for business travelers such as I am, there's a sense of economy, less comfort - and a pulling back on the niceties. Nothing quite wrong - but definitely nothing to make me glad I stayed here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Residence Inn B, General Manager at Residence Inn Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear MelBeSe S,

I would love to speak with you in regards to your recent stay with us. We are consistently trying to find new ways to make our guests feel at home and to make it a memorable stay. At your convenience, I welcome you to contact me so we can review what exactly your stay was lacking?

Our staff loves to talk to our guests. We try to go above and beyond by creating a pleasant surprise program, where our staff selects a few reservations per day to customize his or her experience. If you are in the area, stop by, my door is always open.

-Eugene Lee