“I LOVE BUSHKILL!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed May 13, 2012

As a recent new resident to Bushkill, my husband & I wanted to try all the local restaurants.It has been impossible to find great pizza in the area UNTIL PETRIZZO'S! Pizza is crispy & not doughy,sauce is homemade & zesty & chunky,not sweet sauce. Meatball sandwich ROCKS!!!The roll is fantastic & meatballs tender.My husband & son both savored their juicy cheese steaks on the same fantastic rolls! We love the "homey,cabiny" feel of the dining room & adore John , the owner who sits & chats with us.Fun & Delicious place!!!!!Three times there & each time gets better...

1  Thank scootsBushkill
There are newer reviews for Petrizzo's

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Great place for a drink or dinner. Party on The Patio!!!

1  Thank Hollie W
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Neighborhood stores spoke of this restaurant as to the venue they would frequent for special occasions.
I went with my son and husband for a Sunday meal. We were disappointed. Originally from New York, when we went to a restaurant where we would celebrate a special meal it would not be like this place was.
Cabin-like with red and white plaid tableclothes, the food was described as fresh and home made. The meatballs may have been home made but were not fresh-they were rubbery. Perhaps they warmed them in the microwave too long.
The owner strummed his guitar but this was not our idea of a special dinner out.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Came here because the Trolley Pub wouldn't allow below 21 after 10 and my four sons are below 21 - upset we walked to Petrizzo's and they were closing at 10 and it was 9:45. The waitress said they would serve us and handed us menus. We felt uncomfortable at first because we were the 3rd family eating there and two of them were almost done but (really have to get these peoples names - she was very Brooklyn New York) the waitress was so comforting that before long we were enjoying great appetizers and drinks. The food was great. I had my seafood bisque which I've had in the past and loved it. Other people in my family had the chicken parm hero and loved it. I'm not saying the food is like Brooklyn, New York - its very hard to compete with this neighborhood, but the food is always consistently good. I had the eggplant parm and enjoyed it very much. Kids had chocolate cake and enjoyed it. A very enjoyable meal not because of the food but because of the waitress.

3  Thank amtrak
Reviewed December 6, 2011

For all of the advertising that they had done, we expected Petrizzo's to be a nice restaurant, but when we arrived it was merely a diner that specialized in italian food. The plastic seats and paper placemats were cheesy, and the food was disappointing. My husband enjoyed his Chicken Parmigiana, but both of our pastas were bland, and extremely watery - the pasta needed draining. At least the staff was pleasant! I would not return here