“Nice ride”

Sugar Mountain Stable
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Bushkill
More attraction details
Owner description: guided horseback rides through the woods. Limit of 4 riders per tour. Weight limit 250 pounds.
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Great ride horrible trail. We circled around the same trail but the ride was overall get being that it was our first time.

There are newer reviews for Sugar Mountain Stable

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I've ridden on and off for a few years, but living in jersey it gets expensive to keep up with it. This was my absolute best trail ride I've ever had, she made me feel comfortable riding and took my experience level into consideration and went trotted and even galloped, but made sure i felt safe doing any of it. All of the staff is beyond friendly, as are their horses. And the love they have for riding and their horses is what makes it all the better. Absolutely recommend this stable for anyone in the area; not the other stables that the hotels offer. And also very affordable for a college student who loves to ride! Enjoy!

2  Thank Holly R
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My daughter and I went to Eileen's for a ride; instead we had an amazing experience! THANK YOU Eileen and ladies. It was absolutely the best trail ride I have ever been on. The horses are so well taken care of and the knowledge Eileen and the ladies have about the area is amazing. I was so comfortable that by the end of the ride we were galloping and asking for more! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Holly L
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Premise: It rained like crazy during our stay in Bushkill. The Fernwood Stables said no rides so I called the desk and they recommended Sugar Mountain Stable. We made an appt that same day, and under the threat of rain she lead us on a half our ride. During the ride it rained so hard, we cut down the length from 45 min to 30 so we could get shelter. The horses were fine and our guide was a wonderful lady who made the best of a difficult situation, when the skies opened up. We were sad that we couldn't get back there the next day when the weather was a "little bit" drier.

2  Thank Drewman07
Reviewed May 19, 2011

We were looking for a horseback ride close to the Bushkill Falls. This was one of the closest and friendliest. Eileen answered the phone on first attempt where others didn't. She was friendly, informant and made us feel at home. The horses were filled with personality but safe and obedient. The trail was beautiful. We actually were greeted by dear! I can't wait to come back and highly recommend it. Thanku Eileen. Thanku to our horses Mick and Magic (:

4  Thank Cindywe22