“Good food, slow service.”
Review of Badwater Saloon

Badwater Saloon
Montana City, Montana
“Good food, slow service.”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Dinner was fresh and tasty. You are in a National Park so I guess you just have to accept high prices, limited selection and slow service.

• Visited September 2013

Preston
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed at Furnace Creek Ranch for two nights in August. I'd read one or two iffy reviews relating to dining facilities at the ranch. I'm pleased to report my experience was much more positive and the quality of food consumed over the two days was of a really high standard. The saloon was friendly and lively. The staff we helpful and the food we had was of a very good standard; I highly recommend the Dante's Pizza - lots of flavour. Wine was a little expensive but I'll forgive that for the friendly atmosphere. I wish I had stayed longer. Lovely place. Good food. Give it a go!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Travellerkg
Chaska, Minnesota
“We loved the Saloon”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

It was a very nice place to stop our family had a very nice time at this location. Service was good.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank thewarden501
Berkeley, California
“Friendly and tasty”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We grabbed a quick bite at the bar- limited menu, but FAST! Good selection of draft beer to choose from.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank A D
New York
“Themed atmosphere with good travelers' menu”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Part of the contracted vendor cluster in that part of the Park, and decorated as an old-time saloon with staff-in-role, this cafe served us an ample lunch with healthy choices for both carnivore and vegetarian. They checked and refilled our water glasses as if they understood we weren't acclimated to the >100 heat! A bit pricey for sandwiches, but given the location, we were happy to find them.

Visited June 2013