Room was clean and pleasant, otherwise everything else was a disappointment. We stayed Thursday night-Sunday morn, same boring breakfast each day,granola,yoghurt, fruit(same each day), eggs,bacon,(although did add a cheese quiche on Sun)packaged toast/bagel. Never met Jenny, no food in fridges, no coffee/tea / cookies/ anything left out as is the usual with B & B,exterior overgrown. Melody (cook/maid) was pleasant-said don't do those things in summer. Looking for tea & scones(even muffins/biscuits)-dream on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Historic downtown Bradenton, this 3 story house has been restored and furnished to make you feel like you are at home..... in London! Each room is themed on a different area in London and has photographs and interesting articles displayed on that area, each bedroom has its own bathroom, Serta pillowtop mattresses and Wi-Fi. We serve a full breakfast every morning and afternoon teas are available by reservation only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Londoner Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Londoner Hotel Bradenton
- The Londoner Bed And Breakfast