All reviews manatee river fourth floor the river walk pool view sitting area small balcony holiday inn room was spacious air conditioner definitely stay here again stayed one night nice pool we've stayed downtown area king suite anna maria island staff was friendly
Reviewed July 20, 2018

The Courtyards are our kind of go to hotel when we are going to spend a night and move on. We've picked them due to consistency, cleanliness, quality and customer service. Having said that I must also say that not all of them hit all of those points perfectly . . . but this one did.

We were able to check in very early, went out with friends and got in late. Our room was perfect, the bed was fantastic, the bathroom spotlessly clean and it was dead quite. So much so we over slept the next morning.

Coffee in the room was standard but they have a Starbucks to make up for it.

All in all this is an exceptional Courtyard, so much so I would consider staying there on a more long term basis if we come back to the area.

Room Tip: We were on the west side, room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Guy A
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We have family in Bradenton so have stayed here twice. Both times, we noted that the room was generally clean and comfortable, but with no breakfast of any kind, the rates seemed somewhat high. In addition, the toilet paper dispenser in both rooms where we stayed were installed backwards and in a weird location, so that every time you reach for paper, the roll falls on the floor. Obviously, just a minor annoyance, but still, you would think they would repair such a design flaw (readily fixed). In our most recent room, the shower also took forever to get hot. On a positive note, the black-out curtains were quite effective.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelorLI
Erica P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear SCOTT,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent any issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bradenton.

Marisha Jakubski

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I was traveling throughout the FL peninsula for work, meeting some of our partners. My first stop was Bradenton, at this Courtyard Marriott! Besides Google Maps leading me to the back door entrance, this place was fantastic!!
The staff = superb! So friendly, so nice - even recommended the restaurant across the street! (which, yes, was good!) Located just in front of a water view trail/park - that was so gorgeous during sunset! I had a quick 1 night stay, but I definitely will consider staying here again for leisure or my next partner trip to FL.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Kayla M
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Found the Bradenton Courtyard Marriott after stopping at another hotel that was full. They recommend the Marriott. I am very glad that they were full! Because the quality of staff and value for what I paid for a room at the Courtyard exceeded any of my expectations!!! I had just recently stayed at the Convention Center Marriott in Anaheim paying almost $400 a night, and it wasn’t as nice or the staff as friendly at half the cost of The Bradenton Courtyard Marriott!!! Do yourself a REAL favor and if you are in the area spend your money to stay here!! The rooms were very clean, the beds were so comfortable, and the staff over the top friendly!!! And it’s right on the water! A completely pleasant and unexpected experience!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Checked in for Memorial Day Weekend to attend a baptism. We were able to bring our two small dogs with us. The room was on the first floor, making it easy for walking. The room was huge with a living and bed room. Everything clean and comfortable. Bistro available for breakfast and small meals , for a cost. Food was good. Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The pool area looked nice and included a jacuzzi. Our only complaint was the displayed menu had lettering that was too small to read. Lovely area, right on the river walk.

Room Tip: River view room
Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family