If you do stay here, don't bother to get a room with a balcony, you can't fit a chair on it, and if you're lucky like me (sarcasm) it will overlook a rooftop (I've submitted a picture of this). If I hadn't have been so exhausted from traveling all day I would have found a different hotel to stay at pronto. The bistro is way over priced. The lights flickered constantly, the air conditioner was loud, unlike most hotels I stay in there was no channel guide for the tv nor a list of restaurants that delivered to the hotel. The majority of the staff didn't seem very friendly either. Won't stay here again, and wouldn't recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Florida's premier hotels at Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront, located directly on the Manatee River near the Gulf of Mexico, Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key. Our pet friendly hotel features free high speed Internet access, The Bistro, a modern fitness center and gorgeous outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn