I am a Marriott Gold member and this room was disappointing. Paid extra for the river view and balcony. It was not worth the money. I think the balcony no bigger than 18" wide. You could not put a chair on it. This is the first time I cancelled reservation when I saw the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than a renovation. It's the complete transformation into the brand-new Courtyard by Marriott. With more upscale decor, more luxurious rooms, and larger, more flexible spaces for your business meetings, weddings, celebrations, and other events than ever before. All right beside the beautiful Manatee River, just minutes from the white sands and sparkling waters of Bradenton on the Gulf of Mexico. Located on the Manatee River. The all new Courtyard by Marriott Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn