Stayed at this hotel for one night and paid $217. (after a discount) for a room with a kingsize bed and little else. No free breakfast. When we exited the elevator on the 4th floor there was a very strong odor (mold or mildew?) and it later was noticeable in the room. At 7:00am I was rudely awakened by the bedside alarm clock. Then shortly after I got back to sleep a train whistle was blasting outside our window. I gave up on sleeping at that point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover one of Florida's premier hotels at Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront, located directly on the Manatee River near the Gulf of Mexico, Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key. Our pet friendly hotel features free high speed Internet access, The Bistro, a modern fitness center and gorgeous outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn