Lowest prices for your stay
$90
$90
FindHotel
$72
Priceline$90
Official Website$90
Hotels.com$90
All reviews cracker barrel great place to stay other hotels clean rooms fast food would stay here again anna maria island matt motel abvi erickson walmart office microwave starbucks sarasota shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2017

We definitely will stay at this motel the next time we visit Bradenton. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable and the bagged treat in our room added a nice touch.

Date of stay: April 2017
MATT E, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bradenton Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thank you for your "outstanding" review. We try very hard to provide a good clean comfortable place to stay for a reasonable rate. Glad you enjoyed the free snacks that we left in your room for you.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

The owners were very kind and helpful. It was the cleanest ABVI we have stayed at. The housekeepers did a fairly thorough job. We stayed two years in a row and had great experiences both times. The breakfast was very nice. I would highly recommend staying here! I gave it a five star for being the BEST ABVI I've ever stayed in (don't expect it to be a Hilton.)

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank vjdonley

Thank you for your "best ever" review of our motel. We are glad that you chose to stay with us again this year and to hope to see you again the next time you are in Bradenton. Also, thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. Our staff tries very hard to make everyone feel welcome and at home when away from home. Most of our housekeeping staff have been with us for many years and they try very hard to make the rooms as clean and comfortable as possible. Please enjoy the rest of your Florida vacation.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

I thought I accidentally left my bank card in the room as i was checkg out. On my way to the airport I called the mgr and he stopped what he was doing to go personally check the room! Needless to say, I found my debit card in my rental car. It felt good to go back to my hometown to visit from Texas, and even better when service is phenominal! Thank you to the Manager for making my stay worth my while. See you all next year.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Abby Z
MATT E, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bradenton Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Thank you for your kind review and your "happy ending" story. Our staff goes above and beyond to try to make sure that our guest's stays are as pleasant as possible. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

There's not a lot of choices at this intersection of I-75 and Hwy 64. First the positive -- the front-desk staff is very nice, helpful and friendly. And there is a thoughtful "economic relief" paper bag with popcorn and Oreo cookies left in the room for new guests. And there were no bed bugs. Overall, it's budget hotel, and you shouldn't expect more. The room smelled like dirty feet in the room when I checked in. I opened the window and the door and aired it out. There was hair in the bathtub and sink, as well as used coffee packet in the coffee maker. Clearly house keeping is not Job #1. There is also lots of road noise, and lots of light that pours in the window all night long. My room also had damaged suspended ceiling tile in the bathroom.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ColeQ
MATT E, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bradenton Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you found the staff accommodating and enjoyed the cookies and popcorn we gave you. Please enjoy the rest of your Florida vacation.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

This hotel is clean and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful (Matt in particular). We tried this hotel after going to another hotel (in another part of town) and finding it pretty unpleasant. We were relieved and satisfied with this hotel and would book it again in the future.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
MATT E, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bradenton Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and your kind remarks. I am sorry that you had an unpleasant stay at the other property but am glad that you found us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.