- 40 minutes from beach
- brand new showers, great pressure
- brand new sinks and counter tops
- basically everything else
- fridge isn't butt up against the wall and they haven't swept or cleaned around it, well, probably ever.
- carpet was filthy
- beds have no fitted sheet so you have children, they wake up on the mattress alone from moving which is disgusting!
- tv has maybe 25 channels
- breakfast consist of cinnabuns and instant oatmeal
- furniture is old and outdated
- my husband had to slam himself into our front door in order to open it
- rooms are tiny
So basically this... If you are traveling with friends or spouse (adults only), this place is great value. If you are traveling with children, spend the extra money and give them something better. I have an 11 month old who is on the ground majority of her time versus walking around and this was NOT the place for her!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn (formerly Econo Lodge East) is located at I-75, exit 220 (State Road 64). We are located walking distance to Cracker Barrel, Sonny's BBQ, McDonalds and Waffle House. Bradenton's gorgeous beaches are 12 miles; the Ellenton Premium Outlets, Lakewood Ranch and LECOM are three miles from the property. Downtown Bradenton, the Riverwalk and the Village of the Arts are 5 miles. All rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator, free wifi and we offer a complimentary continental breakfast in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge East Hotel Bradenton
- Econo Lodge Bradenton
- Bradenton Econo Lodge