“better than expected”

Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I stayed for two nights (feb 5-7, 2012) and was glad I chose to stay here. Front desk was helpful and friendly. Rate was extremely reasonable. The room was very clean and came with a microwave and a mini-fridge. Walmart close by for groceries. Very close to Sarasota and so much cheaper then the hotels there. Beach was 15 minutes away. As a single woman traveling alone I felt extremely safe and secure. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank rkutchuk

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We spend several days here every year before continuing to our final destination. The manager and staff are helpful and friendly. The beds and rooms are comfortable and clean. A continental breakfast, bagels, muffins, juice,tea,coffee etc. is available in the lobby every morning. The rooms have a fridge and microwave. There is no hair dryer or coffee maker in the room, however, some items are available if you ask at the desk. The grounds are well maintained. The pool is always clean. It is unheated so when we go in Feb or March it is too cold to swim, however, it is nice to lay around and read, or meet new friends. There are many restaurants within a 5 minute walk, and a huge Walmart within a 5 minute drive. This is the best value for the price of the accomodation.

Room Tip: request a room away from laundry and ice machines.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank camretiree
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting relatives. We were so happy that we booked a 2nd night. Andrea (Manager/owner) was so gracious & helpful. We loved the cookies & popcorn in our welcome bag! The only downside is the parking - if you go anywhere for dinner you may not be able to find a parking spot when you get back (or at least not one that is near your room). We wll stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a 1st floor room if possible
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank solfetch
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I spent several days there and enjoyed every day. The motel was clean, and the staff was extremely friendly, and informative. I enjoyed all the flowers and landscaping around the Econo Lodge. Made me feel like it was a home. I particularly enjoyed the little complimentary snack they give you when you check in. Its the little things that makes a stay enjoyable! Will definitely stay there again when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: the rooms next to the main desk are noisy due to water pipe noise.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Good budget hotel,Clean rooms,Great power shower,Bag of orio cookies & microwaveable popcorn,Rooms have microwave & fridge,Felt safe while we were there,The owners are friendly & a continental breakfast of bagals,muffins,cream cheese,jams,jellies,orange juice & coffee.We booked this hotel through a hotel booking website because of the good reviews,We were not disapointed & the price of £33 per room was a bonus.One dissapointment no in room coffee maker.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We stayed here because of the tripadvisor ratings and were not disappointed! While it's not a 4-star hotel, you are not paying for one either. The room was not fancy, but for $40 you can't beat the price and the room was clean and comfortable. Why pay more?? There was even a bag on the table with an Oreo cookie snack and popcorn for the microwave! Muffins in the morning were also appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel by recommendation from a friend. My stay was for a week. The room was nice, the shower was great! Having coffee and rolls in the morning is a good way to start each day. I have no complaints, my rooms was clean and there are restaurants near plus Walmart. I was staying alone and felt safe.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends