“Well, it's a place to stay”
Review of Quality Inn North

Quality Inn North
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Not the nicest of Quality Inn's, but not the worst, either. The rooms are well worn, and the staff is disinterested/distracted. The pool is OK, and the location is adjacent to threadbare neighborhoods. Museum and airport nearby, fast food, but not much else. Some tenants seem long term/unemployed, and I was uncomfortable leaving my belongings in my car. WiFi was OK, and the refrigerator and microwave were convenient. Stayed in August and December, and it was frustrating that the printer in the lobby has been broken for months, and they have no intention to replace it. The breakfast is fine.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for staying with us glad you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed here two nights and had a great time. I am very picky and I was so happy that there was no stressing over problems. Free WIFI and table with chairs are important to me. The bed was comfortable and the room came with everything you could want. The water pressure was perfect for my long hair and the refrigerator very cold. I kept saying "wow" throughout the whole visit. The breakfast was perfect. I loved making waffles and the coffee was just right. To top it off the Manager was very friendly. I look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Sonlovedit
dhev16, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for your review glad you enjoyed you stay

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I spent a week here in March for my annual baseball spring training trip. The room was clean and the folks at the desk were friendly. My only complaint is that housekeeping replaced my towels daily, when I specifically followed the instructions for not replacing them. But, to be fair, this happens in most hotels, cruise ships, etc. This is not only costly for the hotel, but also environmentally unfriendly.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ashlandtrvlr
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Thank you for your review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us .

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Room was NOT stinky. Room was clean. Grounds were tidy. The staff was always sweeping and keeping the place nice. I would stay here again and recommend it for anyone in this price range.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beth A

Thank you for your response and your time to writing one . Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Based on TA ratings, my husband & I spent 5 nights at the Quality Inn North (April 3-7) and enjoyed our stay. We booked a handicapped-accessible room because I have trouble with my Achilles tendon and the extra grab bars in the shower are a help for me. The bathroom was very large & could easily accommodate a wheelchair or walker (I don't use either). The toilet was not one of the higher-setting models, however, which might be a help to those with more serious issues than mine. Also, the lighting in the bathroom could have been brighter (1 bulb out of 5 was burned out over the sink and was not replaced, so I rated Service at 4 stars). Otherwise, our stay was just fine! The king-size bed was very comfortable, & the linens very nice. As noted in other reviews, stylistic updates could be made, but everything was very clean and tended to each day of our stay. Even though we were in a room overlooking the pool, every night was quiet and restful. We ate in the breakfast area on the morning we left and were sorry we hadn't checked it out sooner -- we found many good choices for a quick meal. In our estimation, the room and our stay was an excellent value for the price!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Janet W

Thank you for your review .

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We chose this hotel based on TA recommendations. Although the rooms could use updated colours and the breakfast area needs better, healthier options (whole-grain), we would recommend it to others based on the spotless rooms, quiet overnight atmosphere and great value. If you don't mind driving a bit to the beach area (save your money for souvenirs!) it's a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank threeqsgb
dhev16, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is a great place to stay. Clean quiet and reasonably priced. Staff are all persoable and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank williecanuk
dhev16, General Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Thank you for your valuable time to take this survey and look forward to seeing you again