“Nice place”

Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
New York City, New York
“Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

Stayed here 10 nights. Much better than I expected. Very nice and service-minded staff.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Vitaly V
dhev16, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, February 26, 2012
Thank you for your review glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Burlington, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

Was concerned about the hotel due to reviews that were previously on line however, so glad I went with my instinct and booked it anyway. The experience was great, rooms had been remodeled and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Big advantage was to have microwave and refridge in room. The area to walk the pet was right across the parking lot and although a little rough with shells it was great to walk right out the door. Continental breakfast was close and delicious and can only say good things about the experience. Also,located close to everything Sarasota, Bradenton and even off to 75 for trip to Outlets.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Mary M
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
Thank you for your review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us look forward to seeing you again
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

Will stay again. Very clean, every part of this place has been nicly redone. Management has done a great job.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Ric D
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, December 11, 2011
Thank you for your valuable time to take this survey and look forward to seeing you again.
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

This motel is very clean, the room, dining, lobby, all areas. I was impressed. The breakfast was plentiful, and the managment very friendly. It's located between Bradentnon and Sarasota, very convenient. I will stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Merrill B
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Thank you for your time to give us a review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us
Clearwater, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I rented a room late in the evening because I thought I was stranded 90 minutes from home. The gentleman at front desk gave me my room number and pointed me in the general direction. As I searched for my room, farther and farther back from the road, I noticed the almost emtpy parking lot getting darker and darker. Once I realized that my room was at the back of the hotel, with no lights down the walkway, I walked back to the front desk. The man who checked me in had been watching me on the camera, and was laughing because I had difficulty finding my room in the dark. I informed him that I would not be staying...I would like my card refunded, he became irate and stated that my card was never charged and that when the batch was settled the transaction would not go through and the funds would not be held from my account. The next afternoon, I noticed that the funds were taken from my account. When I called the hotel and spoke to LuAnn, explained waht happened she to became angry, began to yell at me and told me there was not even a record of my card even being run and I had to deal with my bank then hung up. The merchant center at my bank told me that if a staff member from this hotel were to call and give some information they would remove the hold on the funds immediately. The hotel REFUSED to do so. Three days later, the money still has not been credited back to the account. When I attempted to speak to the General Manager Allen, again I was treated with more angry words and disrespect. At this point, I only hope I can get the money refunded because apparently customer service and positive guest experience is NOT a prioirity at this hotel!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
8 Thank Jenn C
dhev16, General Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Dear Ms. Jenn,

First off all I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. I would like to assure you though that we have not charged your debit card for any amount and thus cannot issue you any refund as you expect us to do so. What you think is a charge by our hotel is actually a hold on your account caused due to your card getting pre authorized when you initially checked in. It could take anywhere from 3 to 12 business days for this hold to drop off. In certain cases the drop off on the hold can be expedited if you would have your bank call us. It is beyond our control as to how long your bank takes to release the hold.

Secondly, I would like to apologize if you felt that we talked to you in a disrespectful manner at any time. My associates were simply frustrated because of your countless phone calls and your failure to understand the way the process works. We were simply trying to make you understand that the hotel has no control as to when the hold would be released.

I am sure that by now your bank has released the hold and hope that you would consider staying with us in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

I stayed at the Quality Inn North for a week.

-Did not have a single problem with anything
-Room was very clean and housekeeping was always responsive if additional items were needed (towels, toliet paper, etc)
-Great staff: very friendly and helpful, pleasantly greeted me each morning as I entered the lobby for the Continental Breakfast (sufficient breakfast), staff took time to thoroughly answer any questions I had about the area
-Good location: easy access to downtown Bradenton, Sarasota, and area beaches

Great value! I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Chris J
dhev16, General Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
Thank you for time to give us a review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us .
Lake City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night on a quick weekend getaway. The staff was friendly, the landscape and pool areas show that managemant and staff care about their guests. The housekkeeping staff was pleasant and willing to help.
The room was very clean and the little flower pot on the table in the room, made me smile when entering the room! If we are ever driving through town again, we would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Luvnlite
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Lantern Inn & Suites
Lantern Inn & Suites
#25 of 49 in Sarasota
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Gateway Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bradenton Hotel & Suites

Been to Quality Inn North? Share your experiences!