See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2018

The rooms didn’t smell very clean. I recommend replacing the carpet. Also, the bath tub had hair stuck to the side of the tub.
The front end clerk was 15 minutes late opening up and I have to wait for over 20 minutes for my coffee.
The boxes below will not allow me to check off on cleanliness,location or service but if I was able to rate all 3 then I will rate all 3 on a scale of 1-10 this location would get a D.

Room Tip: Check the room first. Lock your car doors. Not a very safe area.
Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The staff didn’t know about the area. They weren’t helpful at all the hotel was dirty inside and outside they had renovations going and we could not sleep because they were drilling downstairs in the bottom room.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 30, 2018

This place was very dirty! It smelled beyond belief!! We literally checked in and left within 10 minutes. We were supposed to stay 5 nights. Had to find another hotel. Thank goodness we did. Turned in our key the next morning and no one from that hotel even asked why we were checking out so early.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 18, 2018

great value for the $$, clean, checked in late evening and out by 7 am, small breakfast available , coffee, toast, cereal ect.. the basic , located with in walking distance of Best Western Plus to go use computer center ..

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We were there in March 2018 and its very clean and tidy . Water, room services , cleanliness was very good .Looking to reviews available I was worried but at that time no other option was available . Good value for Money ..Enjoyed

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family