“Unbeatable value”

Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Toledo
“Unbeatable value”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We loved our stay here! We were there four nights and had no complaints. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and we were close to everything. It was only a 20 min drive to the beach and right around the corner from anything you would need. The kids loved the pool. The ladies who cleaned our room were super friendly and did an excellent job! The room had a mini fridge and microwave which were a plus for us. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
DaysInnBradenton, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bradenton - Near the Gulf, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
We are very glad you had a fantastic stay. We thank you for taking time and giving us a detailed review for your stay. We look forward to service you with your future lodging needs in this area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Finnish first
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Reviewed July 4, 2012

An absolute gem for the price. A warm friendly welcome, a recently renovated fresh-feel room with cable TV, hairdryer, ironing board, coffee maker with ALL the condiments you need. A generous supply of shampoo, soap, and nice large towels......
The staff were very friendly, I did not get to use the pool or breakfast area but for about $40 a night, this was a comfortable friendly place to stay.
Did I mention the excellent FREE wireless internet? it was fast and easy to get on line, Due to personal commitments, I had to cut short my planned stay, the staff were very understanding and gave me a refund of the unused night stay.
The manager (might have been the owner) Mr Patel, went out of his way to make sure I had a perfect stay...and I did!
Bottom Line: You get a nice clean comfortable and recently renovated room with high end conveniences for a bargain price. I wholly recommenced this hotel...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bradenton - Near the Gulf, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking time and giving us a great review.
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I got into town late at night and stayed here without doing any research first. There was another customer in front of me who seemed angry and had just switched rooms (not sure why). The first thing I noticed when I walked in the room was the overpowering floral smell like an old lady's perfume. The vanity light over the sink was no brighter than a nightlight which was annoying. It was a clean room that had a fridge, microwave, and a comfortable bed. It was fine for the price. Typical low budget room.

• Stayed June 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bradenton - Near the Gulf, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you for the review. We constantly strive to upkeep the hotel and providing the highest customer service experience. Unfortunately, we feel very sorry if we could not please you 100% during your stay at the hotel. We would like you to give us another opportunity to provide you a completely satisfied stay in future.

Management
Chatsworth, Georgia
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I'm a little shocked by so many really negative responses. We have stayed here when visiting the area for three consecutive summers and have been pleased each time. You can't expect five star accommodations at one star prices. The rooms were always comfortable and clean and the staff has always been very friendly. Our maid was especially friendly and was quick to offer advice on local attractions. One year we did get a room with poor air conditioning, when we alerted the front desk they apologized and gave us another room immediately. The new restaurant was a nice addition this year and was a convenient way to start the day and breakfast was very good. Again, being the cheapest place in town, I highly recommend this hotel for families on a budget. I look forward to staying here again next summer.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bradenton - Near the Gulf, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you Julia for your great review. We are very happy to have you here every year and glad to keep your stays a pleasure.
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Where first room they gave me was nasty, dirty, and smells terrible. We change to another one that was lets say "cleaner" and after I came from the beach I pulled out the bed sheets and there was a bug. If it was a bed bug or not I don't know. But it's not pleasant to see something like that on a hotel room. In top of that the hotel registration guy was very rude and nasty.... MY WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Limarispr
South China, Maine, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Before I start this review, let me just say that the front desk graciously refunded our money. I booked 5 nights and prepaid to get a low rate before I checked the reviews. After reading terrible reviews, I called the hotel itself. They assured me that the hotel had undergone renovations and that it was a safe, clean hotel. I cannot vouch for any other rooms but we were booked in Rm 107. It was so dirty that after my daughter took a shower, (in a filthy bathtub) that just walking back to get into bed, her feet were black. The smell in the room was horrid as if they were trying to cover up something awful. One regret.....that we even stayed one night!! We were lucky to make it through one night. This place should be closed down!! We got our money back and headed to the nearest Starbucks, got a coffee and shed tears of relief. Sleeping in the car would have been better than what we had to deal with. Do not trust the front desk to tell you the truth. They obviously just want to sell rooms no matter what!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I booked this hotel through an Expedia associate who told me there was not more hotel rooms availabe around the area, which resulted to be the biggest lie. We booked 2 nights and stayed only one in this less than mediocre hotel. This place is not just old and beat up but is lacking hygiene in the entire building. The carpet is nasty, old, dirty, thread bare, and smells like mildew, which triggered my husband and kids's asthma. The toilet was broken and the bathtub has rusted parts that they tried to cover up with paint. The room was recently vacuumed and after a little while the musty smell was back. I was worried for my family health in this place. We only stayed because we arrived late and we were told there was not more rooms available in the area. The next day I checked out of this RATS' HOLE, but the hotel refused to give me a refund for the 2nd night even thought I told them I was leaving the place because of my family health issues. Don't stay here. Do not fall in the trap of booking this hotel without refund. That is their only way to book this mediocre place. They know this is not even worth $5. I will not stay here again not even for free. To top it all off, at night the place is full of prostitutes working the night. Days Inn should be ashamed of being associated with such a low place. This place is a shame!
I stayed the other night at La Quinta Inn on the same road in Sarasota with not complain at all.

Room Tip: Do not feel pressured to make a decision about booking a hotel without making further investigation.