“Good value, great location”

Days Inn Bradenton I-75
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights while on vacation. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Victor waited on me and he was especially helpful and deserves special mention. The room was very clean and so were the grounds. I didn't use the pool. The continental breakfast isn't even close to a continental breakfast but not a big deal since there is a cracker barrell and loads of other places to eat, many in walking distance. The room isn't updated or fancy but I didn't expect it considering it is a days inn and the low price. Very positive experience. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Bradenton I-75

Reviewed April 13, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I've stayed here on business several times a year for up to a week at a time for several years.

Victor usually greets me on arrival. He's is joyous, polite, pleasant, genuine. He's helped me with odds and ends at a moment's notice. Day and night, the resident managing family is always around and always "at your service" in a friendly manner - even helping someone jump start their car.

My reservations have always been accurate and I've always had a clean, fresh and well organized room in a quiet atmosphere with opening windows when the weather permits, a great hvac unit, refrigerator, microwave and more. Unlike other hotels considered more upscale, I've can walk about a room barefoot and not leave big black foot prints on the tub floor when I shower.

The grounds are clean and kept professionally maintained. The pool area is nice and well kept - except immediately following a storm. The breezeway laundry is kept clean and the machines work great.

I find in very hard to believe this hotel's critics. I'm picky but I'm very satisfied with every experience I've had here...and the place just keeps on getting better.

Room Tip: I've never had a bad room on either side, up or down.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Hotel was okay for a quick overnight stay. Close to Interstate 75. Needs some update. Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Did not eat breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great location and value. Restaurants within walking distance. Refrigerator in the room was a little noisy but other than that it was a problem free stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo