“Very pleased with hotel and room. room was clean , staff at...”

Days Inn Bradenton I-75
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Napanee
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed at this Days Inn when travelling to Florida. Victor at the desk was one of the most personable and helpful people I have had the chance to meet while travelling. Rooms were very good,clean and comfortable. This Inn is a better value than many others within a short distance from I-75. There is a Sonny's and a Cracker Barrel restaurant across the parking lot.No need to drive.

Room Tip: Easy access from I-75...restaurants across the parking lot
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
RAYMONDVILLE
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. Room seemed small but was definitely adeqaute for my wife and I. Clean room, no odor, comfy bed, bathroom was very clean. Good location, quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was ok

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

TREASURE ISLAND
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our request for first floor room near the office was met, and the room was excellent. Being right off the freeway, makes it so convenient, and there are a variety of restaurants close by. The room was great....very comfortable and appreciate the microwave, fridge and coffee maker. The value for this room exceeded expectations. Would recommend to friends, or anyone wanting a comfortable room at a good price. The breakfast offers a variety of drinks and food items. Very nice!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This hotel was a great bargain for the price for a full week. The general manager is super nice and very accommodating. The woman at the front desk named Sunny was awesome. She provided me with excellent customer service whenever I needed something. I forgot and left the do not disturb sign on the door one day when I went to work and so I did not get my room cleaned. She supplied me with clean towels, soap and all the things that I needed. The hotel is located near several restaurants in walking distance so I would just walk to dinner everyday after work. The hotel was quiet and I had no complaints.

Room Tip: Inquire about the weekly rate for your best value.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business