“Delivery charge is too high”
Review of Casa di Pizza

Casa di Pizza
Ranked #46 of 591 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2009

I agree the delivery charge is too high. We order from them periodically...only when I'm desperate. We live a good distance from them however, noone else charges. They need to adapt with th erest of the economy and realize this is too much. The food has been both good and bad. We have had delivery where the food was hot or very cold. : (

It's not one of my favorites for delivery, but it will do when I'm desperate!

Reviewed June 16, 2009

This place is kid friendley and a great place to eat our son doesnt want to eat antwhere else the food is a great value

Reviewed May 21, 2009

Grew up in Buffalo; visit Sarasota at least once a year. Always make a point to include Casa di Pizza in my plans. Pizza and wings second to none. Huge menu with excellent, fresh food. Usually a Bills or Sabres game being broadcast with some friendly banter between staff and customers loyal to these or other teams. Nothing like Buffalo hospitality which always makes me feel at home. Not a huge place, but lively atmosphere. Always something or someone to watch. Prices fair and portions plenty. Mmmm, the pizza, I would give anything to have one now. Can't get anything like it in Michigan.

Reviewed May 20, 2009

The food was outstanding! We had pizza, salad, and a pasta dish made with chicken, artichoke hearts and olive oil. Wow, was that pasta dish delicious! We had generous portions and the prices were very affordable. I liked that they had a very diverse menu, not just pizza. I am from Pennsylvania and the decor included Buffalo Bills memorabilia which was a pleasant surprise. There were several large screen televisions displaying different sports games, and a few of the televisions were set up so they could be viewed through the windows from the outside tables. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and our experience at Cada di Pizza and can't wait to visit there again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook