“Yummy and good prices”
Review of Turner Donut Shop

Turner Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Bradenton
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by Turner's to get donuts for dad on Father's Day. Staff was friendly and patient, prices were good and donuts smelled so good my 4-year-old had to have a few bites during the car ride. From the family - the Bavarian cream, apple fritter, lemon-filled and plain vanilla were very yummy; and the first ones eaten (not pictured).
We'll be back.
Side note: according to sign near register, there's a minimum charge of about $4 for debit card purchase.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Friendly, good food, reasonably priced. 2 cup coffee maximum. Keeps the flow of customers going. Apple fritters are really good. Breakfast sandwiches also worth a try. One of the mom and pop type of places. The way restaurants used to be.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

They have the best apple fritters I have ever tasted.....unbelievable. I have to stop whenever I’m in the area. This place is like going back in time......out of the 50’s.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Old donut shop still doing good business in the old town. Not as fancy as Dunking Donuts but better the Bradenton Donuts on Taimiami Trail

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I was on a nostalgia tour of Bradenton today! We stopped by Turner Donut Shop on our was to Mixon Fruit Farm. It is exactly as I remember it from 30 years ago. The donuts are great, but what I enjoy most is seeing something from my childhood that hasn't been bulldozed away. :)

Date of visit: November 2017