Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewspool areathe breakfast areamorning breakfastnice roomanna maria islandstayed nightsimg academypleasant stayparking lotspring trainingfront desk staffthe staff was greatbed was comfortableconvenient locationwould stay againeasy accessbeaches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was out of town for pleasure, staying with friends, not at the hotel, but I had an emergency and had to send a fax. The local business center stores were closed, so I took a chance and stopped here. The gentleman at the front desk was John Smelt, and he was very helpful. He understood my situation and sent my fax for me. I am a Priority Club Member, but that didn't matter to him, he just wanted to help someone in trouble. I will continue to be a patron of the Holiday Inn chain. Thanks John!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Sould's like John lived up to our goal of satisfying every guest, every time. I will share your comments with him.

We do truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

All My Best,
Bob Monica, GM

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The rooms were clean, and a nice location. However I was double charged by mistake and the management would not correct the issue or apologize. I only resolved the issue by contacting the corporate office.

3  Thank swflaman
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear swflaman,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with your bill. I am relieved that this was already corrected but we deeply regret the troubles and service issues you have encountered.

It is only through valuable feedback we receive from our valued customers that we would be in a position to know where we go wrong and rectify the circumstances or incidents, in order to ensure that we do not repeat the same in the future.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was the worst experience I ever had at a Holiday Inn. I was overcharged on my bank card by a new employee. I contacted the hotel immediately on a Sunday evening to get the situation corrected. I was told the General manager would contact me. This was not the case I waited a full day before I called them back. I was told problem was taken care of and money was returned to my account. Not at all true! 5 days after the fact hotel has still not returned my money. So as of now I was charged twice for the room I stayed in. HOTEL REFUSES TO MAKE THIS RIGHT!

3  Thank gabriella0108
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear gabriella0108,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, FL. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 3, 2013

What a great stay. Great clean room (the carpet was freshly steamed cleaned). The room was good size. The breakfast was great, biscuits and gravy was wonderful. This hotel was so nice we decided to stay another night... The staff was great. At check in we meet Jade she was wonderful, very nice and she recommend a great pizza place that delivered. Thanks for an awesome stay....

Room Tip: we had room 205 it was quite.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was our second stay at this location and we look forward to booking here again next year. Rates are reasonable, location is great, room was very clean, and the hot breakfast everyday was most enjoyable. We also enjoy the pool and hottub when we're not at one of our favorite beaches, just a short drive away. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: July 2013