All reviews pool area coquina beach the breakfast area staff was friendly the room was nice anna maria island beds were comfortable stayed nights img academy parking lot front desk staff convenient location would stay again easy access minute drive beaches poolside
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I spent only two nights here but it was enough to be impressed by the staff friendliness and to enjoy the facilities provided. It is situated close to restaurants that can be reached both on foot and by car which makes up for the lack of evening meal provision. At the start of the day a quick dip in the swimming pool is an energiser and at the end of the day a session in the spa pool is relaxing and all set in a pretty central courtyard. The morning breakfast offers a nice variety of items and is served overlooking the pool area. Good value for money and lovely people on the reception desk.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank yor staying with the Holiday Inn Express. I appreciate you taking teh time out of your day to write a review on Tripadivsor regarding your stay here.

I am glad to hear that you found my staff enjoyable and the facilities enjoyable. Our pool courtyard is a highlight of the hotel. Yes, I agree there are several restaurants right in the area that our guest can enjoy.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Bradenton area that we are the first choice that you will think of to stay.

I appreciate your comments and again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for a week and was nice. A little expensive for not being near beach but was safe and quiet. I would use again. Ate at onsite restuarant which was ok. Police department next door so you are safe.....

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Zarina73

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt you were secure.

I do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your stay with us. These comments are very important to us.

Again, thank you for staying with us, and I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

They are very friendy and helpful,my aunt was in ton and stayed here, she requested a 1st floor room and got one and they gave her the wifi password so she could use her Ipad. Reasonably price. They have a pool and free breakfast for guests.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cmmorley

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, I do appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were very satisfied with it and my staff. That means a lot to me.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, I hope that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a place to stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We spent one night at the Holiday Inn Express in Bradenton, Florida, on a short car trip from Orlando to Sanibel Island. The hotel was very clean, staff friendly and helpful. We were able to use our corporate discount, which made the price very affordable. My only 'gripe' is the breakfast which is included in the price. While many would enjoy the large selection of breakfast choices, I found it impossible to find anything healthful among the dominance of sugar, fat and refined white flour. The hotel welcomes its guests with a sign saying "Welcome. Stay Healthy." They had better serve a much more healthful breakfast if they really care about their guests' health!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest;

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review of your stay with us. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a place to stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us !!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Recently my son and my new daughter where married on October 20th on Anna Marie Island. All of our guest stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, Bradenton Florida. You could not ask for better service. The people that made this event go extrmely smooth were: Ed: Event corrordinator, Jade, Rhonda, Jon, John: Front desk, Rosa: Hosekepping and the General manager. Everyone made all of our guest feel very comfortable and our guest said they would have not problem returning to this Holiday Inn Express when in the are. Thank You all for making this day even more special. Ms. Gloria J Navarro

Room Tip: Know what part of the hotel you want to be in, pool side or front.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review the hotel.

I am happy to hear that you were very satisfied with your stay and that you enjoyed my staff. I am glad that everything went well with your stay and your family wedding.

We look forward to your return visit the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton.

Thank you for staying with us, I do appreciate it.