$58
$132
$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$55
$103
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$70
$81
Country Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel(Bradenton)(Great Value!)
$129
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites(Bradenton)(Great Value!)
$86
$77
Hotels.com
Sunrise Inn(Bradenton)
$60
All reviewspool areathe breakfast areastaff was friendlythe room was nicemorning breakfastanna maria islandstayed nightsimg academypleasant stayparking lotspring trainingfront desk staffbed was comfortableconvenient locationwould stay againeasy accessminute drive
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We spent one night at the Holiday Inn Express in Bradenton, Florida, on a short car trip from Orlando to Sanibel Island. The hotel was very clean, staff friendly and helpful. We were able to use our corporate discount, which made the price very affordable. My only 'gripe' is the breakfast which is included in the price. While many would enjoy the large selection of breakfast choices, I found it impossible to find anything healthful among the dominance of sugar, fat and refined white flour. The hotel welcomes its guests with a sign saying "Welcome. Stay Healthy." They had better serve a much more healthful breakfast if they really care about their guests' health!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Guest;

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review of your stay with us. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a place to stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us !!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Recently my son and my new daughter where married on October 20th on Anna Marie Island. All of our guest stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, Bradenton Florida. You could not ask for better service. The people that made this event go extrmely smooth were: Ed: Event corrordinator, Jade, Rhonda, Jon, John: Front desk, Rosa: Hosekepping and the General manager. Everyone made all of our guest feel very comfortable and our guest said they would have not problem returning to this Holiday Inn Express when in the are. Thank You all for making this day even more special. Ms. Gloria J Navarro

Room Tip: Know what part of the hotel you want to be in, pool side or front.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review the hotel.

I am happy to hear that you were very satisfied with your stay and that you enjoyed my staff. I am glad that everything went well with your stay and your family wedding.

We look forward to your return visit the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton.

Thank you for staying with us, I do appreciate it.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Due to my work, I basically live in HIE's. I was here for 7 days. I never saw a single employee meandering around. No one ever knocked on my door uninvited. No one bothered me. I LOVE IT! This is my kind of place. I did have one small issue with the toilet and within 5 minutes a man was there and at work. The location is perfect. The staff is incredible. The rooms are nice. The rooms are extremely quite. I WILL be back.

Room Tip: I asked for nothing special and was treated like a king.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and then taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I appreciate both!!!

I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, it sounds like you were able to relax and be you!! I was also happy to see that you enjoyed my staff.

Just wanted to thank you again for staying with us, and I look forward to your return visit!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My daughter booked me here to stay during her wedding not knowing that for the last 15 years this is my preferred choice. I have always felt that Holiday Inn Express offers the most value added services. Perfect for taking a family and easy on the budget since they offer a large breakfast that is included in the hotel room price. There's a coffee maker, blow dryer and iron in the room which was nice. Now they offer free wi-fi in your room too. Everything was clean - even the pool. The employees were pleasant, especially when I asked if they had a phone charger. They brought me a big box (Lost & Found?) of chargers to look through. They didn't have the one I needed but it was nice to know they cared.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest;

Thank you for staying with us during you family function. We appreciate you choosing the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton.

You are very correct in the value added, I feel that Holiday Inn Express' have one of the nicest breakfast out there. Our guest have the choice of pancakes, eggs, bacon, or sausage, biscuits and gravey, bagels, fresh fruit and even yougurts. We do have complimentary WI-FI in our guest rooms. The hotel is located in a great location, we are just miles from the beaches, we are located next door to a movie theater, and a fitness center, and lots of local restaurants.

So, I do appreciate you writing a review of the hotel, and I look forward to your return visit the next time your travels bring you to the Bradenton area.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Lovely "refreshed" HI Express hotel...nicely renovated. Quiet. Very friendly helpful staff. Convenient to zip down to Sarasota for a busy day exploring Ringling museums, catching a beach sunset, seafood at beach. Enjoyed relaxing in clean room in front of the flat screen for college football (after bath in jacuzzi tub). Really centrally located and close to stores, restaurants, even Coldstone Creamery for ice cream, for everything! Loved the free breakfast buffet with a huge variety of choices, hot and cold. Excellent coffee.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton.

I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. This is very important to me and my staff. We want all our guest, to want to return back to the Holiday Inn Express, when their travels bring them back to Bradenton.

Again, thank you for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your return visit.