$64
$133
$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$120
$60
$94
$85
$58
All reviewspool areathe breakfast areastaff was friendlythe room was niceanna maria islandmorning breakfaststayed nightsimg academypleasant stayparking lotspring trainingfront desk staffbed was comfortableconvenient locationwould stay againeasy accessminute drive
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Lovely "refreshed" HI Express hotel...nicely renovated. Quiet. Very friendly helpful staff. Convenient to zip down to Sarasota for a busy day exploring Ringling museums, catching a beach sunset, seafood at beach. Enjoyed relaxing in clean room in front of the flat screen for college football (after bath in jacuzzi tub). Really centrally located and close to stores, restaurants, even Coldstone Creamery for ice cream, for everything! Loved the free breakfast buffet with a huge variety of choices, hot and cold. Excellent coffee.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton.

I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. This is very important to me and my staff. We want all our guest, to want to return back to the Holiday Inn Express, when their travels bring them back to Bradenton.

Again, thank you for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a very nice property and is situated near everything you could want: lots of restaurants and fast food, stores, movie theaters, etc. If you are heading to the beach, it's only about 10 minutes away.

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, and our rooms were very clean and comfortable. We only stayed one night, so we didn't really get a chance to use the amenities offered at the hotel, but our room had a view of the pool area which looked very nice. We travel to Bradenton often and will definitely return to this hotel on our next trip.

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I truly appreciate your comments.

I am happy to see that you will return to the hotel the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton. That means a lot to my self and my staff.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time out of your day to write a review regarding your stay with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

WE BOOKED ON LINE FOR $87 FOR SEPT 20 THEN BOOKED THE 21ST AT THE HOTEL FOR $80.00. The breakfast meal was good and well kept. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is located 5 miles from Bradenton Beach where we planned going on Friday.
The bed was harder than we are used to. The desk said they are new . The room had a odor of food cooking..Not bad for me, but Chris didn't care for it.. The towel rack was on the opposite side of the bathroom from the tub...Oh well.Not enough towel racks.
The romm was spotlessly Clean, as was the bathroom.
We sat out at the pool, after dinner at Applebees next door,.and had our nightcaps. It was quiet and a few adults were there also. Very nice pool area .
We would stay here again because of the great location and reasonable price. We probably would not invite picky friends or familys.

Room Tip: RUN your a/c fan for the sound. Some folks leave at 6:30am.

Dear Guest;

thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

My staff does a great job in keeping the rooms clean and serving the breakfast daily. We are near many restaurants, bars, also LA Fitiness, and a movie theater, so there is much to do in the area as well as the local beaches.

I am glad to hear that you will return the next time you are in the Bradenton area.

Again, thank you for staying with us and writing a review of the hotel.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

It is close to everything,shopping,restaurants,and beaches.Staff was great! Had a room overlooking the pool was very nice. Breakfast had several selections of hot and cold, plenty of choices and FREE!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate the review.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time here and my staff and our complimentary breakfast.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again thank you for staying with us, I am glad you enjoyed your time here.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The check-in process was very smooth. Our room overlooked the pool area which was nice. The property needs some TLC. The carpet in hallways and in the elevator need replacing. Our shower ceiling had a crack. The breakfast was great and the service was very good. The beaches are 10 minutes away and there are lots of restarants close by.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I do appreciate it.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed my staff. Thank you for your comments regarding the hallway carpeting, I do agree that it needs to be replaced. I hope to get this project done in the near future. I have copied your comments as I work out the 2013 Capital Plans to show that the carpeting needs to be replaced and that it is a concern to our guest.

Again, thank you for staying with us during your stay in Bradenton, I hope that the next time your travels bring you to this area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice.