All reviews pool area the breakfast area staff was friendly the room was nice anna maria island stayed nights img academy parking lot front desk staff bed was comfortable convenient location would stay again easy access minute drive beaches racks poolside
Reviewed September 18, 2012

It is close to everything,shopping,restaurants,and beaches.Staff was great! Had a room overlooking the pool was very nice. Breakfast had several selections of hot and cold, plenty of choices and FREE!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate the review.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time here and my staff and our complimentary breakfast.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again thank you for staying with us, I am glad you enjoyed your time here.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The check-in process was very smooth. Our room overlooked the pool area which was nice. The property needs some TLC. The carpet in hallways and in the elevator need replacing. Our shower ceiling had a crack. The breakfast was great and the service was very good. The beaches are 10 minutes away and there are lots of restarants close by.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I do appreciate it.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed my staff. Thank you for your comments regarding the hallway carpeting, I do agree that it needs to be replaced. I hope to get this project done in the near future. I have copied your comments as I work out the 2013 Capital Plans to show that the carpeting needs to be replaced and that it is a concern to our guest.

Again, thank you for staying with us during your stay in Bradenton, I hope that the next time your travels bring you to this area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed there for one night. Staffs were really friendly. The hotel is in a prime location with Publix, 7eleven and walmart supercenter nearby...we wanted to get some drinking water so having those nearby was very helpful. Tons of restaurants nearby including Applebee's and Outback Syeakhouse. Anna Maria's Oyester bar is 5-10 mins away. We got this room on a reduced price booking online and thus whatever was available was more than satifactory but if I had to pay the full price $99+ tax, I think the hotel needs a little bit more cleanliness and chic items in the room.No fridge,microwave available in the room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We appreciate all comments our guest give us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking at capital improvements for the next year and I will definitely look at the possibility of putting microwaves and refrigs in the rooms, we do seem to get a lot of request for those.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on Tripadvisor, I do appreciate it. I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, that we will be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place was totally great! My first morning there at the Breakfast I met Betsy and she gave me my whole plan for the week of things to do, she went way beyond and I should have thanked her more before I left, but didnt run into her again, she had family coming to visit so had time off and I am sure Enjoyed, but anyways the rest of the staff was wonderful including Tom, the Pool was Great and our rooms,Oh yes Clean and comfortable and met our needs, lots of hot water after the day at the Beach. Thank you all at this Holiday Express and would use again and again!!

Room Tip: no restaurant and room service so cant rate, but makes you go to the best ones in town and that's what one should do, as for room, any im sure that will suit you, i did a king suite and a king regular with pool access and thats the best :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Geselle V
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that your trip to Florida was an enjoyable one and that Betsy was of great assistance to give you some helpful suggestions of things to do in the local area.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all my staff and that they were able to help and suggest things to do in the local area. The staff does a great job for me, I am very proud of how they represent the hotel.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, Florida that we will be the first hotel you think of to want to stay at.

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on Tripadvisor, all our reviews are important to us.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Friendly Staff, comfortable beds, tasty breakfast, large swimming pool and a very restful stay.
I would highly recommend it!
We stayed there two nights, and had a very relaxing time. Also there are free cookies in the afternoon at the front desk....kids liked that.

Room Tip: They do a lot of business with Hotwire. You can get some good deals there.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fab07072007

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate the comments and glad to hear that you had an outstanding time with us.

I am very proud of my staff they do a great job. Yes the cookies are very popular with all our guest, glad you got to enjoy them. Our pool area is an outstanding area to relax in, I agree.

I just wanted to say thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel, I hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area, the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.