All reviewspool areathe breakfast areastaff was friendlythe room was nicemorning breakfastanna maria islandstayed nightsimg academypleasant stayparking lotspring trainingfront desk staffbed was comfortableconvenient locationwould stay againeasy accessminute drive
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place was totally great! My first morning there at the Breakfast I met Betsy and she gave me my whole plan for the week of things to do, she went way beyond and I should have thanked her more before I left, but didnt run into her again, she had family coming to visit so had time off and I am sure Enjoyed, but anyways the rest of the staff was wonderful including Tom, the Pool was Great and our rooms,Oh yes Clean and comfortable and met our needs, lots of hot water after the day at the Beach. Thank you all at this Holiday Express and would use again and again!!

Room Tip: no restaurant and room service so cant rate, but makes you go to the best ones in town and that's what one should do, as for room, any im sure that will suit you, i did a king suite and a king regular with pool access and thats the best :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Geselle V
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that your trip to Florida was an enjoyable one and that Betsy was of great assistance to give you some helpful suggestions of things to do in the local area.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all my staff and that they were able to help and suggest things to do in the local area. The staff does a great job for me, I am very proud of how they represent the hotel.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, Florida that we will be the first hotel you think of to want to stay at.

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on Tripadvisor, all our reviews are important to us.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Friendly Staff, comfortable beds, tasty breakfast, large swimming pool and a very restful stay.
I would highly recommend it!
We stayed there two nights, and had a very relaxing time. Also there are free cookies in the afternoon at the front desk....kids liked that.

Room Tip: They do a lot of business with Hotwire. You can get some good deals there.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fab07072007

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate the comments and glad to hear that you had an outstanding time with us.

I am very proud of my staff they do a great job. Yes the cookies are very popular with all our guest, glad you got to enjoy them. Our pool area is an outstanding area to relax in, I agree.

I just wanted to say thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel, I hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area, the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

having stayed here many many times before we still like it for the location and the pool area.
hotel is getting a little worn and the pool area plants really could use some tlc.
Same goes for the hotel general in door apperance. But still the location and the fact that they have reduced price makes this still a good place to stay.
Beds are quite ok but the pull out sofas could use new matresses

Room Tip: second floor is best.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton, I do appreicate the comments and suggestions that were made.

We took a look at the planters at the pool and we agree that we could use some new plants in the planters. Thank you for the suggestion. I am also taking a look at the sofa mattress in the suites. I appreciate all comments so we can correct issues as we come across them.

It is my hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice of a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for the comments and suggestions, I do appreciate them.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel and the experience was excellent. Room was very clean, abundance of towels, comfortable bed. The staff was very professional. The breakfast is one of the best, plentiful and there is a wide variety of food for everyone's taste. Did no have time to try out the pool but I will when I stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your one night stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I do appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I am so glad to hear that you loved your stay at my hotel and enjoyed my staff and breakfast. My staff does an awesome job, and I am very proud to have them as part of my team.

I am glad that the next time your travels brings you to the Bradenton area, that we will be your first choice for a place to stay at.

Again, thank you for writing the review, I do appreciate it.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have stayed at almost every hotel in Sarasota/ Bradenton area. This is by far the best value for your money. I am a big sports fan and I have a pet peeve about all the 3 and 4 star hotels around here have HD LCD TVs but no HD broadcast. This place has almost all HD channels making my TV viewing that much more pleasant. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It has all the amenities and Full breakfast etc like other Holiday Inn Express hotels. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank shriniyada Y
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your raving review of the hotel and our HD programming here.

We installed our 32" flat panel televisions in October of 2010. With that we did 18 channels of HD programming. Also thank you for mentioning my staff, they do a great job for me and I appreciate each and every one of them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel, I do appreciate it.