“Only hotel in Sarasota/Bradenton Area with HD channels/ HD TV”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Brandon, Florida
“Only hotel in Sarasota/Bradenton Area with HD channels/ HD TV”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have stayed at almost every hotel in Sarasota/ Bradenton area. This is by far the best value for your money. I am a big sports fan and I have a pet peeve about all the 3 and 4 star hotels around here have HD LCD TVs but no HD broadcast. This place has almost all HD channels making my TV viewing that much more pleasant. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It has all the amenities and Full breakfast etc like other Holiday Inn Express hotels. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank shriniyada Y
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your raving review of the hotel and our HD programming here.

We installed our 32" flat panel televisions in October of 2010. With that we did 18 channels of HD programming. Also thank you for mentioning my staff, they do a great job for me and I appreciate each and every one of them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel, I do appreciate it.

Randy Paradine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Redlands, California
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were there for a wedding. Our room had bugs in it and they moved us to a suite which was nice, but my sister had 3 different rooms that she tried that were all infested with bugs. They were some type of ant but A LOT of them.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank EquiNox101
Dear Guest,

My sincere apologies for the experience that you had during your viist to the Holiday Inn Express of Bradenton. It is always my goal as well as of my staffs to enusre that each and every one of our guest leaves the hotel completely satisfied.

I have acknowledge the problem and we are dealing with the sugar ants. I have extermination company out to get this situation under control.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced with us, I do hope that if your travels bring you to the Bradenton area again, that you will give us another try to see that situation is not the norm for this hotel.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Hotel was in a good area. Front desk staff were efficient and friendly. They met all my needs with a smile. Breakfast was up to Holiday Inn standards. The Hotel seems a bit old, and my room could probably use some new carpeting and steam clean the furniture, but it wasn't bad. The bed was comfortable and the hotel seemed quiet, even though they had a big sign welcoming some Soccer tournament or something. That got me a little nervous, but maybe I missed them?? Would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express here in Bradenton, I do appreciate your comments.

As we strive to make every guest stay a memorable one, so that the next time you are in Bradenton that we will be your first choice of a hotel to stay at.

We do rotate our carpet cleaning, we will make sure that all rooms get cleaned in the rotation.

I truly appreciat the fact that you would recommend this hotel to others and would be coming back to stay with us the next time you are in the Bradenton area. That is very important to me.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of my hotel, I do appreciate it.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Went Down for a Regatta. Sailmonster had a pigroast after hung around pool at Holiday inn. Stores next to inn.places to eat. Complimentary
Breakfast at in was a perfect way to start the Day.Location was right on. Will pick it every time I go.:-)))*****

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank fsupersa
Dear Guest;

I am happy to hear that your stay with the Holiday Inn Express in Bradenton was PERFECT. That is what my staff and I strive for, with all our guest.

We do have a great location, we are next to several restaurants in the area, supermarkets, movie theater, and fitness center. So we have many attractions for all our guest.

I do appreciate you taking the time to write a review of my hotel on Tripadvisor.

Cranford
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean, the pool is very nice, but the free breakfast separates the hotel from any other one in the area. When I go back to Bradenton, I' definitely staying there again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Thomas S
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel on Tripadvisor. The comments are greatly appreciated.

The breakfast is very good here, and the breakfast ladies do an awesome job of keeping stocked for everyone. They do a great job for us.

I am glad to hear that the next time you are in Bradenton that the Holiday Inn Express will be your hotel of choice, that is EXCELLENT news.

Again, thank you for writitng the review, I do appreciate the great comments that were made.

Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have stayed at HIE Bradenton West many times, I would never stay anywhere else when I travel to the Bradenton area! I love the location, I love the ambiance and the elegant grace of this hotel! The free gym priveleges at Lifestyles Gym next door are an absolute plus for me, as is the generous and wonderful breakfast served every morning at no additional charge! The tropical pool area and the hot tub are always immaculate and beautiful! I enjoy having a first floor poolside room. Both manager Randy and the entire staff always meet my every need, and welcome me as if I were close family. HIE Bradenton West is a Five Star AAA +++ immaculate and most comfortable hotel in my estimation......a reason alone to travel back to Florida every time I can! Jim Gardner, Brick, NJ

Room Tip: first floor...Poolside, my private slider right out to the pool and hot tub
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Cut D
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and the kind words you made about the staff.

It is our goal that all our guest have the same experience that you have had and enjoyed with the Holiday Inn Express. The pool area is a great area and a very relaxing place to enjoy the Florida sun and weather. The fact that we do have an agreement with Lifestyles is a plus as well. All our guest are able to excerise at that location when they are a guest here.

Again, thank you for taking the time out of your day to review my hotel. I do appreciate it.

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2012

What a fantastic place to stay!!! The staff is sooo friendly, the breakfast is amazing, fresh coffee all day and fresh baked cookies in the afternoon! What more could you want? The pool and the hot tub are impressive too! This is probably the cleanest facility I've been to in a very long time. It's really nice to see how much pride they take in their establishment. The grounds are impeccable too. I'd highly recommend this "resort" to anyone! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Room Tip: Anytime you can get a room near the pool is a plus in my book!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Tripadvisor.com is an important tool to get the word out to all our incoming guest that the Holiday Inn Express is a GREAT place to stay. I do believe that my staff and I do take great pride in our property and want all our guest to enjoy their time at our location and want to come back to this hotel the next time they are in the Bradenton area.

Again, thank you for taking the time and writing your great review of my hotel.

Randy Paradine
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
#3 of 12 in Bradenton Beach
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West? Share your experiences!