“Close to everything”

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
sweden
“Close to everything”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Nice hotel quite close to everything in Bradenton including nice pool and spa

• Stayed January 2012
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express. It is very much appreciated that you did this. Many travelers read the reviews, so I do appreciate all comments so that all my guest enjoy their stay at the hotel.

Glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool area.

Randy Paradine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We got a great rate through Hotwire and were delighted with a clean, comfortable room and a free breakfast with good variety. Friendly and helpful front desk staff take this from a typical Holiday Inn to a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Shannonlg
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel. I appreciate your kind words and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express.

united kingdom
Reviewed January 15, 2012

The Holiday I Express is conveniently located near supermarkets Publix and Aldi. It is also within walking distance of Applebees for people wanting to dine out, the meals are good and not to expensive also there is a cinema located near the hotel.I have been coming to this hotel for the last 14 years and have seen many changes and improvements that the current management have set in place.The rooms are pleasantly decorated and the beds are comfy,new tvs have been installed and as we experienced are having a few teething problems but the maintenence manager Jack was a great help and soon sorted things out for us.Breakfast is good especially when bacon is on the menu (i love usa bacon we dont have it in the uk) and i love the biscuits to the ladies serving are very nice to speak to and do a great job in the busy times.Altogether this is a really relaxing friendly hotel and the check in staff Paul and Diandre are pleasant and helpful but i have to admit the little diamond there is Jade from her lovely sunny smile to her homebaked cookies she sorts out any problems quickley,gives directions to places, tells you where you can eat in fact anything you want to know just ask Jade.All in all this is a great hotel and we will be returning again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank lisaellen_12
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, January 18, 2012

THANK YOU!!!

I do appreciate the very kind review that you wrote about the hotel. I am so impressed that you were able to name so many of my staff members. I am also very happy that they were able to give you this kind of service, this is part of our Stay Real Culture. I am truly very lucky to have Jade as part of my team, I am also lucky for all my team members the majority of them have been with me for the last 5 years.

I do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review of the hotel. In todays world there are many options for travelers to stay at, your review will surely help a guest choose this location.

Again thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton, I do appreciate it and also the review.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We stayed 2days over New Years and our grandchildren visited us there. It is a very family friendly hotel. We loved the courtyard and pool area. There was no refridgerator or microwave in room. That was a big negative.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review of my hotel. I do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write on tripadvisor.com . I take the comments placed here very seriously and appreciate all feed back.
I do understand the need for microwave and refrig in the room. Our suites do have these amenities and I will also discuss for the future of placing these items in all our rooms.
Again thank you for your comments I do appreciate them, and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

This HI Express is conveniently located in Bradenton and not far from the beaches. Its in a great little tucked away location with no frills around it. If you need a inexpensive place to hang your hat for a night and get the great cinnamon rolls and other quality quick breakfast goods, this will work. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice and clean.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I do appreciate the kind comments that you made regarding your time that you stayed with us.

Tripadvisor is a very important to this hotel and we appreciate all feedback from our guest.

Again thank you for taking the time to review us.

West Sussex, England
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We have just stayed here for 5 nights, in a king bed executive suite. This was excellent value, as it consisted of 2 completely separate adjoining rooms, both with large flatscreen TV's - great if you are travelling with teenagers, as it gives them their own space.

The location is ok, it is right next to a Publix, and close to several restaurants/fast food chains. It is quite a drive to the beaches, by English standards, a good 20 mins away. However, there appear to be no nearer well known chain hotels, in fact there are not many hotels in the area, even on the coast road itself.

The hotel would have scored a 5, but the attention to details let it down. I requested that they left 4 towels every day, as we were a family of 4. Every day they left 3, and we had to regularly go searching for more. I also requested that they left the sofabed made up for our children, but each day it was folded away again! On 4 out of 5 days, the pancake machine at breakfast was out of order, these kind of things are important if you are travelling with a 12 year old.

The freshly made cookies every day, were however, a welcome addition (and better than Doubletree ones!).

Room Tip: Book a 2 room suite for not much more £/$, great for families. We booked the 2 room king bed execut...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank westsussex10
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of the hotel. Your comments are very much appreciated. Your comments were left with the housekeeping staff so that they can correct these issues. It is comments like this that help us grow.

My apologies for the pancake machine being out of order while you were staying at the hotel. I know that this is important part of the breakfast and many people enjoy our pancakes. Those issues have been taken care of.

Again thank you for your review, I do appreciate the comments so we can grow as a team and make sure that all our guest enjoy their stay.

I hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area that you will choose the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West as your place to stay.

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The staff was very accommodating to the type of room request even with it being a Priceline reservation. There was a noticeable smoke smell in the lobby on arrival, but the room was fine. The door lock had some problems as we had to re-insert the key several time for the door to open. The room was comfortable and WIFI was quick and easy to set up. the location had plenty of restaurants and easy access to the local attractions in a beautiful area of the Sunshine State. Overall a very good value.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Dear Mochips;

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. It is very much appreciated. It is always my goal to make sure all my guests leave here being very satisfied with their stay while in Bradenton and would want to return to this hotel the next time they are in the Bradenton area.

I am listening to the comments regarding the "smoke" smell in the lobby and we are doing our best to deal with that and hope to make this a non smoking hotel one day soon. I am happy to hear that my staff is part of what made your stay.

Again, thank you for the comments and review, I do appreciate it.

Randy Paradine
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort
#3 of 12 in Bradenton Beach
Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West? Share your experiences!