“going down hill”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed November 25, 2013

went in for lunch and had one of our worst experiences and told the lady manager who did nothing we will not go back and we were once a week customers. the new chicken dish on the two for twenty was terrible it lacked flavor the chicken is so thin that it was over cooked. The gentlemen managers had always been really. I will give my money to other restaurants in the area.

2  Thank 460review

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

was here a year ago. this restaurant has improved. the food was good, very reasonable priced. and the waitress was friendly. and guess what... they di give a $10 voycher because the manager didn't stop at our table.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

As its close by we tended to use it quite frequently on previous visits but on this occasion ..since its revamp the service is somewhat lacking, the menu choice has reduced and food quality is not consistent. As`a consequence where previously I would have whole heartedly recommended it now I can only give it an average rating with a must do better grade

1  Thank colin g
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Don't waste your time or money. The food is horrible. Ordered a steak medium and it came back well done. We send it back and ordered a different style of steak and that came back well done. Same thing happened to the person sitting a table over from us.

Ate the steak anyways. Cheapest quality of steak I have ever had in my life. Tasted like rubber. Ordered wings as an app but got chicken fingers. Seems like they have a horrible wait staff that doesn't care and a kitchen full of incompetent cooks. If this place was a senior citizens heaven for prices, the place would be shut down.

Don't waste your time. Horrible Service and Horrible food.

3  Thank SarasotaFoodCritic
Reviewed September 7, 2013

friends from work and I will stop by late evening to split appetizers and hang out. This is not my first choice of places to go however I can always count on it being exactly the same each visit. The service is slow but nice and the portions are small for the money.